50 Capital AND 100% Deposit Bonus ?

• TimoDee
      TimoDee
      Bronze
      Hey I've just read somewhere that a $50 Capital code voids the first Deposit Bonus on Full Tilt is this the case on other websites too ? Because I recently got a message from support saying I'm still eligible for my free $50 but I would also like to take advantage of the 100% deposit bonus on any website that I sign up too.

Please advise,

Thanks
  • 8 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello TimoDee,

The starting capital + first deposit bonus only works for PokerStars - and in the past with Mansion. At Full Tilt, Party and Titan the starting capital counts as first deposits.

If you want a nice bonus I would therefore suggest the depositing option for Full Tilt. At Titan we are currently offering an unlimited $10 per $25 of rake bonus which means it wouldn't matter whether you would deposit or receive the starting capital since the bonus is unlimited anyway. Yet since this offer ends in 4 days I would wait to see how the Titan bonus system will look after August is over.

At Party the first deposit bonus is just as large as the starting capital - so that is also another option.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • TimoDee
      TimoDee
      Bronze
      Thanks SoyCD, you're the man. :D
    • TimoDee
      TimoDee
      Bronze
      One quick question, what's the code that I need to sign up with to get the $50 starting capital on Party, can't seem to find it anywhere...
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi TimoDee,
      here is the guide for PartyPoker
      The bonuscode for the free 50$ is PS150.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • macedonx
      macedonx
      Bronze
      I've got the same code what should I do next I've been waiting few days now and still nothing happened, Do I have to deposit first to get this money? Pls answer
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello macedonx,

As far as I can see you have not filled out any of your personal information, nor entered your choosen Pokerroom / account name into your profile. Without this information it is impossible for our support to send you starting capital.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • DIAS18
      DIAS18
      Bronze
      i received a starting capital al party poker 1 year ago.I can receive a starting capital at titan poker also ?
    • Velak
      Velak
      Bronze
      You can only receive the starting capital on one site.