What do wrong?

• Mon3yMaChin3
      Mon3yMaChin3
      Bronze
      What do wrogn and cant beat zoom?
      How to improve my game?I try to sesison review but see only biggest win/losses pot what other?What reccoment for be better player?
      Here is my results from nl5.I know is little hand.

And my stats

• 12 replies
    • Chowchow12
      Chowchow12
      Bronze
      Well I am no expert, but what stands out on your stats is your WTSD is a little high and your W$SD is a little low, so you might be calling light. The only way to know is to post your hands. I usually go though my biggest won, and biggest lost and post them with my entire thought process through the hands. This will give you an indication of where the error in your thought process is, and how to correct it. Just anywhere you feel stuck mark the hand and post it. That's what the judges are for!
    • duckspace
      duckspace
      Bronze
      I think 16000 hands break even not a big problem, maybe just a variance.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey,

17k hands is too small of a sample IMO to come to any accurate assumptions. Anything can happen in a short period of time. As you can see from 10k-15k you went from being almost $40 up to being -$20.

Keep playing hands and evolving your strategy and come back after 100k hands and we may be able to see more information :)

All the best,
      Gary.
    • Mon3yMaChin3
      Mon3yMaChin3
      Bronze
      ty guy's.I continue playing and i try to post trouble hand to help me.

ty
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Good luck!
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Here are my little 2 cents...i am not an expert but i can try...

I see you call 36% of 3bets . Be careful on that spots. Do you call 3bet IP or OOP. What do you then? Do you fold often on a cbet in 3bet pot. Do you target right players when you do call a 3bet. Do you think about their 3bet range when you call. Do you have a postflop plan when you call 3bet?

As i can see here you can also take a look at profitable squeezing options since you don't squeeze a lot. Again when you do be carefull on what types of players are involved in a hand. If there are players who can fold you can squeeze wider if there are fishes who will call your squeeze to often you have to tighten your squeeze.

So there are so many things that can be wrong....maybe even you are not doing wrong much. I just think that at the beggining of our careers we just have troubles in 3bet pots. We see other midstakes players who call them often and we try to do the same but it doesn't work. If you will see a guy who 3bets 2% of his range you cannot really call with marginal hand, unless you are deep and has good implied odds. I think it is always better fold than make a wrong call.

So so many things to check here....try to play your A game, post your hands in HE forum and you will soon get an impression what are you doing wrong. Sometimes we think that we do things right but then we realize that this is not so easy at we thought as a first glance.

Good luck.
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Chowchow12
      Well I am no expert, but what stands out on your stats is your WTSD is a little high and your W$SD is a little low, so you might be calling light. The only way to know is to post your hands. I usually go though my biggest won, and biggest lost and post them with my entire thought process through the hands. This will give you an indication of where the error in your thought process is, and how to correct it. Just anywhere you feel stuck mark the hand and post it. That's what the judges are for!
      Considering he is playing pretty tight I think his WTSD is okay, but as you say his W$SD should be higher.
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      27 WTSD is totally fine.

There's only 3-4k hands where you're not winning, maybe you just ran bad. 16k is not enough to know anything conclusively.
    • Mon3yMaChin3
      Mon3yMaChin3
      Bronze
      thanks guy's but I chose to stop from Zoom and Pokerstars.And start in Fulltilt and in regullar cash game.
      I make and one blog today here,to help me to understand the game and be better poker player.

Another Busto Blog...
    • mineriva
      mineriva
      Bronze
      6max or FR?
    • Mon3yMaChin3
      Mon3yMaChin3
      Bronze
      6maX
    • gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      If I'm not mistaken, rake at NL5 on stars is almost 7bb/100, and almost double that at pokerstars.fr!!

If you are breakeven at NL5, then I think you could still have a decent winrate and not know it, because all your winnings are eaten by rake. At NL100 it's still 4.8bb/100 hands, but if your real winrate is 7bb/100 then you'd see a decent 2.2bb/100 difference. I don't see how anyone but the house can win money at NL100 on pokerstars.fr, rake at NL100 is 10.4bb/100?

Just my $0.02.