milestone hand list?

• qnb07
      qnb07
      Silver
      is there somewhere where all the milestone hands are listed?
      ie what stake/table size/ hand ???
      reason im asking is that last few days it always seems to hit on a 6max table.
      and i must have played for 2+ hours last 4 days so must have seen quite a few milestones...
      im multitabling fr at the moment but was considering switching to 6max for the promo. although i probably couldnt play as many tables then.
  • 5 replies
    • ikkvr
      ikkvr
      Bronze
      It is coming on all tables nl2-n100 fr u can watch the tables when it hits on any tables it is shown in the client in the news corner :)

and every1 is playing too much for this doesnt mean we all will get them :) I myself played 2k+ hands nl2-nl5 7-8 tables and yesterday on a table had a reg who was playing 28 yes 28 nl5 tables but he dint get any for around 3 hours we spent on the table
    • pokerferrer
      pokerferrer
      Bronze
      Hey, there is a topic in the russin ps forum: http://ru.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=843104
      You probably will not understand it completely but it is easy to find out required info.
    • martinstids
      martinstids
      Bronze
      Its pretty hard to hit milletone hand becouse PS deal like 1k hand in 3 seconds. its ~100-50% of player total hands in one day.. If u play like 1k hand per hour u have only small, small chance. If my calculations are right it ~ 1/1000-2000 chance. Same chance to win big MTT at PS :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey guys,

I'm sure if you sent an e-mail to PokerStars support then they would give you a list of the milestone hands as well :)

Best regards,
      Gary.
    • qnb07
      qnb07
      Silver
      thx ill try and translate the russian one. does seem like 6max is more often though. just had a session where 2 hands hit on same stake and tablesize i play and i wasnt in either... :(