This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

milestone hand list?

• qnb07
      qnb07
      Silver
      is there somewhere where all the milestone hands are listed?
      ie what stake/table size/ hand ???
      reason im asking is that last few days it always seems to hit on a 6max table.
      and i must have played for 2+ hours last 4 days so must have seen quite a few milestones...
      im multitabling fr at the moment but was considering switching to 6max for the promo. although i probably couldnt play as many tables then.
  • 5 replies
    • ikkvr
      ikkvr
      Bronze
      It is coming on all tables nl2-n100 fr u can watch the tables when it hits on any tables it is shown in the client in the news corner :)

and every1 is playing too much for this doesnt mean we all will get them :) I myself played 2k+ hands nl2-nl5 7-8 tables and yesterday on a table had a reg who was playing 28 yes 28 nl5 tables but he dint get any for around 3 hours we spent on the table
    • pokerferrer
      pokerferrer
      Bronze
      Hey, there is a topic in the russin ps forum: http://ru.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=843104
      You probably will not understand it completely but it is easy to find out required info.
    • martinstids
      martinstids
      Bronze
      Its pretty hard to hit milletone hand becouse PS deal like 1k hand in 3 seconds. its ~100-50% of player total hands in one day.. If u play like 1k hand per hour u have only small, small chance. If my calculations are right it ~ 1/1000-2000 chance. Same chance to win big MTT at PS :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

I'm sure if you sent an e-mail to PokerStars support then they would give you a list of the milestone hands as well :)

Best regards,
      Gary.
    • qnb07
      qnb07
      Silver
      thx ill try and translate the russian one. does seem like 6max is more often though. just had a session where 2 hands hit on same stake and tablesize i play and i wasnt in either... :(