Best Poker Room For Fixed Limit - June 2013

• 6 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi Navrark,

If you go here:

Choosing the right Poker Room for you!

and answer a couple of questions, our experts will advise you based on your answers.

Have fun,

Mal.
      Bronze
      pokerstars end of story no reason to discuss any further .. if you want to play fl then go on stars.

while you can find 10 tables of 2c/4c 6max up to 25/50c on ipoker. above that , lets just say you CAN'T be a nanonoko and grind 24 tables 4 hours a day.
    • Navrark
      Navrark
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Avataren
      pokerstars end of story no reason to discuss any further .. if you want to play fl then go on stars.

while you can find 10 tables of 2c/4c 6max up to 25/50c on ipoker. above that , lets just say you CAN'T be a nanonoko and grind 24 tables 4 hours a day.
      Thanks, that's what I figured.
    • Navrark
      Navrark
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gadget51
      Hi Navrark,

If you go here:

Choosing the right Poker Room for you!

and answer a couple of questions, our experts will advise you based on your answers.

Have fun,

Mal.
      I shall try that later. Thanks a bundle!
    • surfwell1818
      surfwell1818
      Bronze
      Has to be Pokerstars.
    • DAIMA2
      DAIMA2
      Silver
      Some players want a lot of traffic
      Some to open ofhen different pokerrooms and to take the first time offers of every pokerroom
      Some want rakeback or little rake or a good return with money or gifts from the poker site
      Also there are some strange things that depends from site and country i.e tax for winnings
      I play to POKERSTARS
      A lot of players, little good rake,m edium return for your play, good beginning present,tax if winnings are more than 100 per day (not all sitee keep tax) not rakeback
      So it depends for every player