Graduation

    • lukas65
      lukas65
      Basic
      Joined: 04.06.2013 Posts: 14
      Hi guys:)
      I've finally graduated yesterday!!!!!
      I'm so happy that I cannot even express it. That were very tough years and I'm so trilled that it's over. I must celebrate it in a best possible way.
      Any suggestions, besides a good\real poker game?
  • 9 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,923
      Beer and lot's of it!

      Congradulations!
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Joined: 03.12.2008 Posts: 1,941
      You can celebrate it with your new Bronze status and in a year you will celebrate that day as this was the best decision of your life.

      In two years as a Black Member you will remember me and send me 10k$ to my PS account.

      Congratulations!!!!
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Joined: 12.10.2011 Posts: 6,411
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Beer and lot's of it!

      Congradulations!
      This!

      Congrats! :)
    • lukas65
      lukas65
      Basic
      Joined: 04.06.2013 Posts: 14
      Originally posted by Alan883
      You can celebrate it with your new Bronze status and in a year you will celebrate that day as this was the best decision of your life.

      In two years as a Black Member you will remember me and send me 10k$ to my PS account.

      Congratulations!!!!
      Hahaa :D Sure Alan88! Now I'm able to promise anything!
      When it happens then I'll remember you man.
    • lukas65
      lukas65
      Basic
      Joined: 04.06.2013 Posts: 14
      Thanks guys!
      With a beer and lot of drinks already happend :D
      Going to London for a weekend to celebrate it like it should be!!
      The plan is go first to the casino, play a little bit roulette or blackjack, drink and go to the club. The only casino I know is Gala Queensway Casino, which I heard is pretty ok. Do you know some other casinos with similar level?
    • acerbikas
      acerbikas
      Bronze
      Joined: 03.01.2011 Posts: 229
      Hippodrome in Leicester Square or Aspers. Both are very good.
    • lukas65
      lukas65
      Basic
      Joined: 04.06.2013 Posts: 14
      Originally posted by acerbikas
      Hippodrome in Leicester Square or Aspers. Both are very good.
      Have you been in these places? Is it easy to get there? Maybe I will try with Hippodrome? I checked there are lots of clubs and bars around. Any recommended? I was also thinking about a limo party and found few offers, f.e on http://www.blacklane.com/en but still don't know. Depending on how many we're celebrating.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Joined: 23.06.2008 Posts: 5,622
      They'll all look the same by 11 at night anyway - fuzzy. :D

      Have a great time.

      Mal.
    • lukas65
      lukas65
      Basic
      Joined: 04.06.2013 Posts: 14
      Originally posted by gadget51
      They'll all look the same by 11 at night anyway - fuzzy. :D

      Have a great time.

      Mal.
      hehe :D that's true. Thanks man.