Hem2

• gfm1975
      gfm1975
      Bronze
      After roughly a year not playing poker theres a couple of things on HEM2 i forget how to do and was just wondering can any of you guys help.
      On the hand replayer when your doing a session review how do you filter the hands to show, for example, i just want to display any hands that went to showdown, or 3 bet pots only etc.

The other is when using the HUD how do i set it up so i dont have to move the HUDS manually at the start of each session. I have set my seating preferences on poker client and HEM but at the start of each session i stilll have to move them manually.

Thanks in advance
  • 5 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      1. You need to filter the hands before starting the replayer: More Filters -> ...

If you use preferred seating in your poker client you need to configure this in HM under Hud Options -> Seating preferences.
      After this open only one table and play at least one hand (this is important, the hand must be imported from HM).
      Now you can arrange the hud stats and mucked cards with the right mouse key.

Now you can open further tables. The Hud positions should be adjusted automatically after the first hand you played on all tables.

Note: on sites with a prefetch function (like Stars and Ipoker) the hud often appears immediately after you open a table. But the stats are not in the correct positions during this prefetch phase. You need to wait for the first selfplayed and imported hand.

See our preferred seating FAQ: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/32/HUD+Options+%7B47%7D+Seating+Preferences
    • gfm1975
      gfm1975
      Bronze
      A good man, sounds what like what i was looking for. Ill try them now thanks
    • gfm1975
      gfm1975
      Bronze
      That worked, thanks. One other quick question. Is there a way to filter to show all hands that went to showdown, not just the ones that i was involved in. At the moment when i filter the only hands im getting that are showndown are the ones im involved in. The reason im looking for this is i think it could be a good way to practice putting people on ranges and then narrowing them down street by street
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      I think More Filters -> Advanced Filters -> Players saw Showdown > 0 or 1
    • gfm1975
      gfm1975
      Bronze
      Perfect, thank you