I need a psychologist,or some hacker

• ReStart37
      ReStart37
      Bronze
      Hello guys,ive been playing poker for some time and i think i come to the conclusion that im not going to succeed on poker,at least not online poker.

Why?Because on this last 2 years,the last one playing really focused i still didnt get anything rewarding the efforts i made on my poker game and mindset(this one has been completely crushed).

On the 2 years happened the same thing,im trying not to use bad words here btw,i get some results,i go to some final tables,my pair holds my over hits,all going really well.I felt like i could really play with outs you know,all the math thing you know.But no,i cant,because there are no outs on online poker,if you rae the chosen one,you will succeed,if not,keep rebuying because we want the prizepool big.

I mean,i dont know how can i go to so many final tables and deep runs for about 3/4 months and then,i make a small cashout,my account is freezed,i have to send documents and stuff for what?I cant win anything,i have to fold pocketpairs,i have to fold F%#%&! sets because i know im beat,i just know,and yes,i was beat.

Ohhhh,didnt you know?Its variance son,variance,random card generator,thats all,you are on a downswing,you know what a downswing is?Keep improving your game,read some articles,watch some videos,take 2 weeks break,you will see you will comeback fresh and things will go better.They wont,i stopped playing for a month cause i couldnt take so many suckouts,were just too many,too unreal,too suspicious at my eyes.

How can someone on late stages of low regular tournaments(yes,i havent reached the pro zone),shoves all in with q8s from MP and crack my aces on BB?I mean its just fkin unreal,the same guy suckout so many people in a row,and this wasnt today if you're thinking of it,today was just shove PF kt vs my aces,flops FH,this was like 2 months ago

You try to get value?Theres no value on Pokerstars,cause they will set the board to match your and your opponents cards to get action
      Ive tried to search some online sites,they all look suspicious to me.

If you know one,please tell me,because i really love playing poker,but i just know something is going on on this Scam system on Pokerstars
  • 32 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi there ReStart37,

First I've moved this to Learning to Win, it seems more appropriate place and should get better answers.

Wow, you are having a tough time of it aren't you? :f_eek:

Ok, the best thing I can suggest is take a look at this thread:

[EmbraceTilt] Erik Stenqvist: Tilt, A-Game, Mindset, and Lifecoaching ~ Q&A

The guy is the best at mindset fixing and will have all the answers you can use, I have no doubt at all.
      Make good use of him and let us know how you get on, it would be interesting to hear.

Regards,

Mal.
    • unshpe
      unshpe
      Basic
      Don't listen to gadget, you are right. It's sad whats happening on Stars. And they are the biggest room out there..
    • TetraQuark
      TetraQuark
      Bronze
      A psychologist.

Don't need to thank me and GL!
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      Stars - confirmed rigged :P move on man, stop playing
    • ReStart37
      ReStart37
      Bronze
      No mean to disrespect you but Jared or anyone,besides some hacker,will change this so called random generator.Its just ubelievable,and you whats funnier?The guys that are always sucking me out have like 400$ winning in 3 years,its the typical pokerstars system.
      And you will say,yeah,its more often u get sucked out with players like that cause they go dominated and so happens the badbeat.No,it isnt about that,it is about this system who makes these donks or bots or w/e get big stacks,make them believe they are good and feed the regs on higher limits and/or final tables.
      Ive seen it too many times,its just unreal.I shortened the tables i played to 4,because i wanted to maxed my focus on the game,on the table,on whats happening.Its not worth it,because some idiot will just call the hand you were waiting for so long on deepstage with some QJoff suit,i even hit my K on flop,but he runner runner for a straight,its just impossible.And all of this happened on the exact same situation,when i made nice results and when i cashed out.

I really dont know what to do,thats all,im too pissed because i know this isnt bad luck or downswing,this is pure scam and they are doing it in front of my eyes and i cant do nothing about it,thats all
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      If you are interested I can pass to you the number of my analyst

Im sure she will take you aboard ;)
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Bronze
      STOP PLAYING MTT's! Try something else, cash games, S&G? Do you realise how much varriance is involved in pokerstars MTT's? They have like 5,000 to 20,0000 players. MTT's are like the highest variance game (maybe HU PLO is higher)? I'm going to guess you are likely 1 tabling as well which really does not help with the situation if you are after profit.

Quitters don't win & winners don't quite, so what, you've failed to be a MTT player, it doesn't mean though you can't find another game to play. Personality has a part to play, we as humans are all good at different things. MTT just isn't your strength.
    • ReStart37
      ReStart37
      Bronze
      lol

Man ive played for 3 months cash games SH NLHE
      Ive been SNG player for like 6 months
      I even played PLO SH for almost a month
      I always played mtts

Im just telling you,whenever i hit some result they put an etiquet on me,some red one saying "you shall not succeed" and my BR goes down..down..down,and i cant explain why,im still going ahead,but im losing way more.Im getting more suckouts,and thats when i think,maybe i should change to other game.I get some results there,and then it all comes again.

Its a cycle,isnt about my strenght or weakness
    • badgerer
      badgerer
      Silver
    • canniballsy
      canniballsy
      Bronze
      Whoa! Call the ambulance! We have a live "last stage TILT" one.

All jokes aside, this is the best rant ever!
    • ikkvr
      ikkvr
      Bronze
      Yes so rigged See the final table of the 10k main event of Scoop It was meant to be isildur1 to win He hit everything and anything Poor the guy came 2nd Played so well :D

p.s-Kidding :evil: IF stars is rigged so is the sun and moon xD
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      my 2nd post in an epic thread
    • hvard92
      hvard92
      Bronze
      I like turtles, and i mean it.
    • acephalia
      acephalia
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gadget51
      Hi there ReStart37,

First I've moved this to Learning to Win, it seems more appropriate place and should get better answers.

Wow, you are having a tough time of it aren't you? :f_eek:

Ok, the best thing I can suggest is take a look at this thread:

[EmbraceTilt] Erik Stenqvist: Tilt, A-Game, Mindset, and Lifecoaching ~ Q&A

The guy is the best at mindset fixing and will have all the answers you can use, I have no doubt at all.
      Make good use of him and let us know how you get on, it would be interesting to hear.

Regards,

Mal.

I am not the OP, but thank you :)
    • dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Gold
      Maybe it's not variance, maybe its not even a rigged site. Maybe, just maybe, you're a losing player!

Keep depositing imo, post results here
    • legand73
      legand73
      Bronze
      Hey ReStart37

I know everything seems down in the dumps when you're losing to suckouts but i assure you that every poker player under the sun knows how you feel. Take gadget51's advice Jared Tendlar is the nuts

Keep on keeping on and it will get better if you are good like you say you are

Regards,
      Luke
    • srmico
      srmico
      Bronze
      “He who says he can and he who says he can’t are both usually right”

But seriously, stars is rigged. Have you seen this nicks like d23982736, a3878, (78*!k,skahj..... and they all from china.....I bet they are boots.

Anyway, if you can beat the fishes, and breakeven against the boots, it can be profitable!
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Goddamn boots keep taking all my money!!!
    • unshpe
      unshpe
      Basic
      Originally posted by metza
      Goddamn boots keep taking all my money!!!
      Buy sneakers .