pokerstrategy points

• 8 replies
    • TJtheTJ
      TJtheTJ
      Silver
      Depends on when you played. If you just played today, your points won't have registered yet but you will get them in a day or two. :)

If you played months ago, then I'm afraid your points will have "expired", so you'll have to start from scratch as well.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Thanks TinoLaan!

Hey Allen

You only just received your money today on william hill. It usually takes about 2 days for the points to show on PokerStrategy.com. In worste cases it takes a week. So just wait for a couple of days and if you still haven't received any points by then let us know and we'll help you further!

Regards

RasTweet
    • Allen9581RNMD
      Allen9581RNMD
      Bronze
      aha...ok...could you tel me... how much points on pokerstrategy i will get for 100 points on william hill..
    • Allen9581RNMD
      Allen9581RNMD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RasTweet
      Thanks TinoLaan!

Hey Allen

You only just received your money today on william hill. It usually takes about 2 days for the points to show on PokerStrategy.com. In worste cases it takes a week. So just wait for a couple of days and if you still haven't received any points by then let us know and we'll help you further!

Regards

RasTweet

aha...ok...could you tel me... how much points on pokerstrategy i will get for 100 points on william hill..
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey Allen9581,

Welcome to PokerStrategy! I see you are finding your way around OK!

http://poker.williamhill.com/help/wh-points

I had a brief look at the William Hill website (linked above) and as you can see you 100WHP = 4$ in rake (you get 25WHP for every $ rake you pay.

For StrategyPoints, you earn 5 for every $ you rake at William Hill, so if you have earned 100 WHP that is equal to 20 StrategyPoints!

Hope this makes sense!
      Gary
    • Allen9581RNMD
      Allen9581RNMD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hey Allen9581,

Welcome to PokerStrategy! I see you are finding your way around OK!

http://poker.williamhill.com/help/wh-points

I had a brief look at the William Hill website (linked above) and as you can see you 100WHP = 4$ in rake (you get 25WHP for every $ rake you pay.

For StrategyPoints, you earn 5 for every $ you rake at William Hill, so if you have earned 100 WHP that is equal to 20 StrategyPoints!

Hope this makes sense!
      Gary

so ...when they calculate that...i will had 60points...strategy points...what can i do with that...
    • Allen9581RNMD
      Allen9581RNMD
      Bronze
      can i ask you...is PKR promotion for bosnia and herzegovina eligible...
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hey there Allen9581RNMD,

Which promotion are you asking about? I fit's the promotion for the free poker money at PKR I'm very sorry to inform you that I bring bad news. The area you ask about is not on the list of eligible countries.

We do have further poker rooms you could look at to get your account tracked by Pokerstrategy.com, here is the comprehensive list of participating ones:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

However, the Free poker Money for registering is only available for the first poker room registration, therefore subsequent poker room registrations will not be eligible for it.

I hope this helps but if you need further information or assistance please just ask. :)

Regards,

Mal.