[Application] 2k games @ $22 SNG Party Poker

• DonCorleone369
      DonCorleone369
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hey all,

Staking Request:
      Type: SNG turbo & reg
      Limit: only $22 @ Party
      Time Frame: +- 2 months (best case scenario 1 and half months)
      Total Games: 2,000 SNG's
      BR Required: 100 BI or $2,200
      Profit Split: 60 (STAKER) /40 (ME) - PROFIT ONLY
      I can only accept player to player money transfer via Party Poker as I do not use any online payment processors except bank transfer.

Reasons for stake: confidence issue to beat the $22 due to short failed attempts.

Below you can see my party graph from 10mans:

@$6 PARTY POKER TURBO AND REG EXCL. DONs

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

@$11 PARTY POKER TURBO AND REG EXCL. DONs

MY first 7.5k games @$11 analyzed by HM:

*ADJUSTED ROI

@$22 PARTY POKER TURBO AND REG EXC. DONs

Why 60/40?
      If I would ask for 50/50 I'd feel bad about since:
      1) I have a current neg. ROI and almost close to 2k games at $22 although I believe it's mainly bad variance. However, my EV line was close or just below 0 as far as i remember.
      2) I didn't improve my game for almost a year, and just grinded at my comfort zone ($11 + $6) for the most part.
      3) I will masstable it as usual (16 tables mixing it with $11 and $6).
      -->IN ANY CASE I WILL START TO REVIEW MY GAME AGAIN, ESP. THE RANGES AND SOME POSTFLOP STUFF.

Miscellaneous:
      -I'm not a blogger or not planning to try it out. Thus, I'll just make a blog for progress update.
      -I'll give you my skype account
      -I'm still using HM1; I kinda need some help to figure out how to know in what position I finished under the HM Filtered Data: "NOT FINISHED" GAMES.
      -I sometimes experience internet disconnection but it's stable for the most part. So in case I will lose money due to internet disconnection It will be taken from my BR. I'll make a print screen of it too.
      -I noticed from the previous month that my HM1 don't track the DONs properly on Party. In any case I'll try my best not to make a wrong registration to DONs + I'll ask HM1 support to try to solve this issue.

DonCorleone369 Feedback

Please reply on this thread with the % you want.

If mods see anything wrong please let me know.
  • 16 replies
    • DonCorleone369
      DonCorleone369
      Bronze
      Can you please mods make me edit my application thread so I can link my feedback thread to it.

Thx in advance
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      [SPOILER][quote]Originally posted by DonCorleone369
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hey all,

Staking Request:
      Type: SNG turbo & reg
      Limit: only $22 @ Party
      Time Frame: +- 2 months (best case scenario 1 and half months)
      Total Games: 2,000 SNG's
      BR Required: 100 BI or $2,200
      Profit Split: 60 (STAKER) /40 (ME) - PROFIT ONLY
      I can only accept player to player money transfer via Party Poker as I do not use any online payment processors except bank transfer.

Reasons for stake: confidence issue to beat the $22 due to short failed attempts.

Below you can see my party graph from 10mans:

@$6 PARTY POKER TURBO AND REG EXCL. DONs

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageSha...L START TO REVIEW MY GAME AGAIN, ESP. THE RANGES AND SOME POSTFLOP STUFF.

Miscellaneous:
      -I'm not a blogger or not planning to try it out. Thus, I'll just make a blog for progress update.
      -I'll give you my skype account
      -I'm still using HM1; I kinda need some help to figure out how to know in what position I finished under the HM Filtered Data: "NOT FINISHED" GAMES.
      -I sometimes experience internet disconnection but it's stable for the most part. So in case I will lose money due to internet disconnection It will be taken from my BR. I'll make a print screen of it too.
      -I noticed from the previous month that my HM1 don't track the DONs properly on Party. In any case I'll try my best not to make a wrong registration to DONs + I'll ask HM1 support to try to solve this issue.

DonCorleone369 Feedback

Please reply on this thread with the % you want.

If mods see anything wrong please let me know.[/quote][/SPOILER]

Quoted for reference and added the link to your feedback thread

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS
    • DonCorleone369
      DonCorleone369
      Bronze
      I just checked my HM2. It sounds solid now. I'll probably will use this instead. Also, I'll show you my $22 history with red line once i've imported all history.
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      Would you be willing to include the $11's you play?
      send you a friend request
      Reserve 10% for now
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      same question. IF yes i buy all the action
    • maritsula
      maritsula
      Bronze
      Reserve 20%
    • Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      Reserve 20% as well
    • DonCorleone369
      DonCorleone369
      Bronze
      Would you be willing to include the $11's you play?send you a friend request

No I rather not to. still interested?

Reserve 10% for now
    • Krimica
      Krimica
      Bronze
      I would also take 10%.
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DonCorleone369
      Would you be willing to include the $11's you play?send you a friend request

No I rather not to. still interested?

Reserve 10% for now
      Still reserve the 10% looking forward to your Hem results for 22s

Asked for your skype aswell
    • DonCorleone369
      DonCorleone369
      Bronze
      quote: Originally posted by DonCorleone369 quote: Would you be willing to include the $11's you play?send you a friend request No I rather not to. still interested? Reserve 10% for now Still reserve the 10% looking forward to your Hem results for 22s Asked for your skype aswell

OK noted. I guess 40% more to go.. :) .. Yes, still busy on it. will post it asap
    • DonCorleone369
      DonCorleone369
      Bronze
      Ok. I'm encountering some issue with HM2. I get hand history (27k+ games) overload or whatsoever hehe. will update asap.
    • DonCorleone369
      DonCorleone369
      Bronze

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

here is my graph.
    • DonCorleone369
      DonCorleone369
      Bronze
      I imported my 27k+ games but encountered some HM2 issues. I wasn't able to see anything from my reports tab for whatever reason. So I just imported all the months I know I played $22 using my personal record sheets. This is the result. Some 300+ games still missing but you get an idea.
    • DonCorleone369
      DonCorleone369
      Bronze
      I almost forgot to mention but my last 2 attempts ended up with first running good then bad then internet disconnection then lost money then quit trying to move up. I think that was about 300-400 USD but including games from the $11 and maybe $6 also. In anyway yes my EV line is below 0.
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      I will buy a % if you still require. Regards. PM me or skype.