This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Reimporting SNGs

• klompa
      klompa
      Platinum
      So,my computer just shut down during my session for some reason.
      When I got back,HM worked fine but all the SNGs i played after the restart are marked as unfinished, although all the hands are imported.
      Is there a way to reimport them or the only way is just to manually change the finish place and prize?
      It's HM1
  • 3 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      You can delete the hands and results via right mouse key, copy the handhistory (and summary) files from the archive folder (default c:\hmarchive) to a different folder and reimport them via import file/folder
      or you edit the results manually in the dataview.
    • klompa
      klompa
      Platinum
      Originally posted by netsrak
      You can delete the hands and results via right mouse key, copy the handhistory (and summary) files from the archive folder (default c:\hmarchive) to a different folder and reimport them via import file/folder
      or you edit the results manually in the dataview.
      Unfortunately,this doesn't work so I guess manual editing ftw.

Thanks
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      I guess there is some info missing from the handhistories/summaries for this SnGs. In this case manual edit is the best solution.