Divided bankroll

• strat9
      I have two accounts, one at fulltilt and one pokerstars. I'm sure there are a lot of players here that have accounts in different rooms, but I haven't been able to find anything addressing BR management spread across multiple rooms. I have roughly 150 at each account and play FL.

Should I follow BR management for each account or for my total BR? Meaning, should I be playing FL50, with a minimum 300BB at EACH account or could I move to FL100, with 300BB in the total BR? I feel fairly confident and consistent with FL, enough to try to move up, but I don't want to be overly greedy or take unnecessary risks.

In short, should I go by what I have at each site or by what I have total?
  • 4 replies
    • CoreySteel
      Lots of players have their BR spread across poker rooms and sites like MoneyBookers/Netteler. So I don't think there should be problem playing as one BR.

BTW, as FL player, feel free to join Fixed Limit Strategy Discussion :)
    • bender834
      do whatever you feel is right ;)
    • Dippy19
      Actually I have my BR divided since yesterday :P

A couple of pointers:
      -count all of the money as your BR(to answer your question, count the total)
      -try to have an equal amount at each site, so you don't go broke at one
      -find a quick way to shift money around(Moneybookers, Netteller...)
      -in contradiction with my second point, try to have a bit more money on Stars, becouse if you get a downswing on FTP you can move money from Stars a lot quicker.

Hope I was of some help :)
    • strat9
      thanx for tha helpful responses, ya'll. It didn't seem that either site (netteller, etc) work with u.s. players. my only options are echecks (which has not been working on stars) or check thru the mail, which takes up to 15 days. So a site like that would be very helpful, especially since i am on a downswing on ft and an upswing on stars. So i will need to even them out. What are the fees for these sites?