Rake

• vektorm
      vektorm
      Bronze
      I didn't get the Rakeback - i did not play any freerolls or buy anything.

Please see why i did not get the rake cause it is big and helps me with my bankroll

I see the rake from 2 weeks ago in history - but not the one for last week
  • 6 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello vektorm,

I'm not sure what the reason for this could be - and would wait until this Friday to check the amount of rakeback you receive there. If it doesn't cover the amount for the last two weeks (and you really didn't play any tournaments etc.) write a ticket to our support using the ticket system (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • vektorm
      vektorm
      Bronze
      Can you please help me - or you keep me bouncing between you and fulltilt?

I still did not get the rake for the last 2 weeks :-(

Hello Ifrim,

Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support.

Unfortunately, we do not have access to any information regarding your personal rakeback account.

Please contact your affiliate directly for more information.

We're sorry we were unable to assist you.

Good luck at the tables, and if you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.

Regards,

Nicolas
      Full Tilt Poker Support
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello vektorm,

The problem is that I cannot help you directly since I am not responsible for rakeback transfers or the like. This is why I forwarded you to our support. The rakeback should have been paid out yesterday (at least other members reported to have received it then) so please wait for the answer of our support.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      i want to ask if i played mtt and stngs is there any problem with my rake ?:-s
    • vektorm
      vektorm
      Bronze
      I know - but i have used Tickets and got this:

Dear vektorm,

please contact FullTilt support directly.

Best regards,
      maria
      Than i contact Fulltuilt and got the above answer - so is like ping pong with me

Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hello vektorm,

The problem is that I cannot help you directly since I am not responsible for rakeback transfers or the like. This is why I forwarded you to our support. The rakeback should have been paid out yesterday (at least other members reported to have received it then) so please wait for the answer of our support.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • abliezejs
      abliezejs
      Global
      The same problem didn`t get any rake!

the support of pokerstrategy:

"Dear abliezejs,

We'll contact our affiliate manager regarding this problem. Please hold on.

Best regards,
      pure "

I am waiting , no answer :(