$10k 3 months 9man stt's

• variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      Hello guys/girls,

Some of you know me others dont. I have been doing some staking deals here on and off and am doing on right now for 15's on Stars. I will try again to start a blog and keep regular updates about it.

My goal will be to win $10k in 3 months. This is a pretty big number for me and its a very hard goal to achieve. I will try and make it work. A wise man once said: "aim for the sky, and you will reach half way atleast" or something a like. It fits me as a person and is my motto.

The challenge will start on monday. I will mainly play on Stars, but I might add other clients if I feel like it. I'm looking forward to it and am eager to make this work.

I will try and keep you people updated as often as I can. If you have any questions leave them here and I will try to answer to the best of my abilities.

Regards,

Psyrgoh

NO Additional INFO [Edited by RasTweet]
  • 68 replies
    • Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
      GL!
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      So my journey begins today. Just for the sake of things I will post a update when I am done playing today. I will probably do two 5 hour sessions, so it's going to take a while.
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      Today I played 229 games. I'm satisfied with it, but I can do more I think. First I ran pretty bad. After the first session I was down roughly $250. Gladly I could pull it back and make $400 in the second session.
      Offcourse no Gold yet.

I only played 8.5 hours today so I need to put in a little longer sessions. I really need to get to 10 hours a day.

Yesterday was my birthday and my girlfriend made a cake for me. Also she gave me 2 tickets to the new show from Jeff Dunham in Antwerpen. So really looking forward to that.

• MilanBurdych
      MilanBurdych
      Bronze
      Gl m8, sweet cake!

Do I remember u from FullTilt as variancekiller or sometin like that? :)
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MilanBurdych
      Gl m8, sweet cake!

Do I remember u from FullTilt as variancekiller or sometin like that? :)
      Have never played under that allias on FTP. It has always been Psyrgoh there.
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      I am done for today. Will post a graph on friday probably. So far I am putting in a lot of volume. Played 488 stt's since I started this challenge it feels good to really work again.

hours played: 17.5
      games: 488
      profit: $714

pretty nice for the first 2 days. Let's continue this.

Also I hit two golden sng's 2x in both of them I busted on a flip in 6-9th place
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      What a sick day. A $1035.71 day on the $15's stt is really something that doesn't happen often. This is excluding the promo ofcourse.

So far I have played 25 hours. I should have done about 5 more, but the weather here is killing. It reached 39 degrees today and that is not ideal to sit in front of your PC all day. There are girls out there you know....

I forgot to tell I am aiming for about 50k vpp's during these 3 months. I might go way above that if I am moving to 30's aswell, but we will see how that works.

Games played: 697
      Profit: $1984.81
      VPP's: 3932

• Buhas
      Buhas
      Bronze
      sicko
    • MilanBurdych
      MilanBurdych
      Bronze
      Wohhooo, nice run, 1k at 15s really doesnt happen every day :)
    • unris
      unris
      Bronze
      Hi man..you really doing good! I hope you will achieve your goals.
      One question - you play 6max?
    • martinstids
      martinstids
      Bronze
      Subscibed.
      im playing STT as well, can u suggest me some training materials please?
      GL
    • IvicaIliev77
      IvicaIliev77
      Bronze
      You will crush this I am sure go go go !
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      Originally posted by unris
      Hi man..you really doing good! I hope you will achieve your goals.
      One question - you play 6max?
      I play 9man stt's

Originally posted by MilanBurdych
      Wohhooo, nice run, 1k at 15s really doesnt happen every day :)
      thanks man :)

Originally posted by martinstids
      Subscibed.
      im playing STT as well, can u suggest me some training materials please?
      GL
      Hmm that's a tough one. I really learned playing 9mans by myself. I didn't watch videos I just created my own common sence really. If you would have to go with something I would take private coaching (I have low rates :s_cool: ). I offer that myself so if you want my skype just hit me up.

Watching videos can be good, but only if you really work for it. Just watching isn't enough. Also you have to select which videos you want to watch aswell. Some playing styles takes a lot of time to master and may or may not suit your own playing style. That's why I prefer coaching, because it's personal and it only focusses on you.
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Buhas
      sicko
      thanks I guess ;)
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hey Variancekiller

I had to edit your OP. I edited out the link because it was for a competitor of our pokerschool.

GL with the challenge! I can't wait till the 3 months are over, really want to know if you're going to make it or not. Sick challenge.

Best regards

RasTweet
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RasTweet
      Hey Variancekiller

I had to edit your OP. I edited out the link because it was for a competitor of our pokerschool.

GL with the challenge! I can't wait till the 3 months are over, really want to know if you're going to make it or not. Sick challenge.

Best regards

RasTweet
      Edited it myself again. Sorry, was obviously a dumb mistake to put that there...

As for the challenge thanks... I'll post a really nice update tonight.... EPIC on the way
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      how many games do you get in turbos if 15 tabling? Actually i am searching for the coefficient tables per hour. It should be something like 2.5x or i am wrong?
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      Originally posted by belthazorrrr
      how many games do you get in turbos if 15 tabling? Actually i am searching for the coefficient tables per hour. It should be something like 2.5x or i am wrong?
      I am 18 tabling maximum now... with my sample there is some 17 and 16 in the beginning aswell.

so far:

1707 games in 71 hours so that means roughly 24 games an hour
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by variancekiller
      Edited it myself again. Sorry, was obviously a dumb mistake to put that there...
      Hahaha nice one. Made me L0L for real :D