The best NL book for beginners in Hungarian

• akaza
      akaza
      Bronze
      Hi guys!

The best place for this would be Hungarian forum. As my Hungarian knowledge is complete zero I didn't know what is the right section to post in, so decided to post here :) Hungarian guys, help please! :f_cry:

Could you please suggest what is the best NL book for beginners in Hungarian? (I need to find such book as a present for one Hungarian guy) Are there any original books? Or translations from English are preferrable?

Where could I find them? Buy from Amazon or some other bookstore? Are there any downloadable (free?) books?

Thanks in advance!
  • 7 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, akaza!

Usually when I don't know the answer to a question, I just make something up that sounds good :coolface:

In this case, I not only don't know the answer, I have no idea what to suggest even!

Well done!

Hang in there, though. I've left a note for the other mods, and at least one of them is currently living in Hungary.

It sounds like this request is for someone else, since you don't speak Hungarian.

Can you tell us a bit more about what you need? That might help someone find an answer.

Oh, and since this is your first ever post in the English Community...

Welcome to the forums!
      --VS
    • akaza
      akaza
      Bronze
      VorpalF2F

Heh, you are kind of talkative guy :P Especially if comparing with me and my first post at PokerStrategy :)

If it matters then I am seeking beginners book to help my neighbour who would like to thank one Hungarian guy who helped my neighbour a lot :D

Actually I've done some small search yesterday and found out that Harrington on Cash Games has been translated to Hungarian, so I guess it can't be bad choice for beginner. Unfortunately I didn't succeed to download it, so my question is still open ;)
    • akaza
      akaza
      Bronze
      Hungarian guys, please... ;(
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Will try and find someone to assist you akaza but I cannot make any promises ;)
    • imbahness
      imbahness
      Platinum
      both Sklansky and Harrington (as all of the famous books) are translated to hungarian , most of them are between 10-40 euros (10.000 HUF =34 euro).Did link a couple of sites, you can pay with all the usual credit cards, paypal , no moneybookers unfortunately

http://www.zseton.hu/pokerkonyvek.html

http://ekren.hu/
    • imbahness
      imbahness
      Platinum
      .[Edited by HollyMichelle]

Removing illegal information
    • akaza
      akaza
      Bronze
      imbahness

Thanks! I will try to buy from them - I hope they will sell to foreigners :)