Skrill account locked because of "chargeback"

• kyaia
      kyaia
      Bronze
      Hello,

I've recently received a payment from a guy that got chargedback from someone that paid him and was able to use the "chargeback" option that MoneyBookers allows. I am pretty sure this guy used his CreditCard, being allowed to use this option. The guy that did this, scammed over ~5 guys because he received something in return from all of us ( which is useless revealing what it was) and then used the MoneyBooker system to procceed with his scam.

Skrill has locked me account and the funds as well. Right after receiving the funds, I deposited on PokerStars. PokerStars has frozen my account claiming I deposited with "fraudulent funds".

Email from PokerStars:

Dear , Thank you for your email. We have received notification from MoneyBookers/Skrill of fraudulent transactions made to your account. As such, your account has been closed and you will need to contact MoneyBookers/Skrill in order to resolve this matter.

Email from Skrill:

Dear , Thank you for contacting Skrill. Further to your inquiry, we would like to inform you that your Skrill account is suspended for payments due to security reasons. In order for us to be able to reconsider the status of your Skrill account, we kindly ask you to provide us with an explanation of what was the purpose of the transaction you received from touseefnadeem@hotmail.com and what is your relation to that person. We would also appreciate it if you can confirm in written whether or not we can refund this transaction back to the originating Skrill account. We thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter and look forward to hearing from you soon. Best Regards, Maria

I've provided Skrill all the information regarding this sittuation. I said I allowed the funds to be sent back to the "original account". This means I will loose close to 1.8kish € because of the this and I am not the only one getting injured. As you can see the guy chargedback over than 4k€:

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/3157/xhjd.jpg

The ammount is currently being hold by Skrill.

Right now, I have my Skrill locked, as well as PokerStars account frozen with money there that wasn't even involved with this, close to 5 digits.

I've decided to create the thread here cause I know there is a Skrill helper at PokerStrategy so hopefully he leads me towards this.

Regards.
  • 2 replies