This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

SnG Fifty 50

• Kondikarl
      Kondikarl
      Bronze
      Hey all poker players.

I hope to have someone who can give me a little advice on what I am doing wrong when playing SnG Fifty 50 at pokerstars, 1,5 dollar buy in. I only break even, so if anyone is willing to look through my hand history, to give me som pointers, please send me a private message in here ( I am willing to pay for the work ).
      Currently I can play 4 tables at a time and per session 20-50 tables, but the winnings are 5-10 dollars for a hole session, hope to increase that a bit.

Thanks for helping me out here in advance.
  • 2 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Kondikarl,

Firstly, I've moved your post to the relevant board.

Secondly, if you are looking for a coach, it is probably best to check out this board and ask the SNG coaches if they are proficient in the Fifty/50 games. I am not 100% sure if any of our coaches play those games!

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
      Gary.
    • ghaleon
      ghaleon
      Black
      One option might be to contact RoyalHope and ask if he would make session review in his wesnesday DoN/fifty50 coaching.