dream big.

• bumblee1992
      bumblee1992
      Basic
      Hello lads,

it's time for me to go international. It was really about time for me to join some big poker forum and start writing my own blog.

smth boutme:

I've been playing poker "professionally" since Jan 05 2012. By professionally dont think of too much. I made something like 30k in a year with rakeback and got Supernova status.
      Started playing 6 max SNG'S on Pokerstars, started on 1.50 $ and climbed up to 60 $ by the end of the year. Too bad, I was under stake whole year. So while making money on poker, I managed to totally ruin my life. Yeah money is shit :) .. And i'll maybe write alot more about this , how it happen etc.

Checking the sharkscope leaderboards, the 6 max prizes in whole year seemed smaller and smaller, making 30k on 100 $ limit in a year, thats not what im dreaming of.... what now ? Find a new game obv.
      It was clear what im gonna pick ..

HU HYPERS obv., those leadersboards made me feel again :D .

So PRO'S of hypers:
      - alot more money to win then 6 max sngs
      - can make short sessions
      - bigger fishpool
      - cant think of more atm

CON'S:
      - "#$3"&#%#WTF"?!"=#"!#)!"# VARIANCE..
      that bitch is killing on hypers .. and I thought I seen it all already :) Phew :P

So I found a new game , im currently playing 15 $ hypers HU, wanting to move to 30 $ ASAP...
      I already tried 30$ but bad cd owned me :P ( And yeah, it was surely bad CD)

https://i.imgur.com/aVpr0uK.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rKusekO.jpg

The main reason for opening this thread was hope of getting motivation to play more.
      Although me and a friend, rented a poker studio, where we play every day, 5 day a week + small mtt's on sunday, from 09.00-16.00, I will have to play alot more this month to keep my SN status..

I've been running pretty bad lately, so I werent able to play 2 tables at once.

So the goal for the month is 6500 VPP's atm I have 2300 VPP's.

P.S. idk how to upload pic?!?! someone help pls :P want to post graphss and I know u guys have lack of em :) )
  • 8 replies
    • Atalol
      Atalol
      Bronze
      Hey,
      Welcome and regarding those picks - put them on imgur.com for example then copy direct link to pick and post using option just beneath the font options.

Regards,
      Atalol
    • ains21
      ains21
      Bronze
      Here are graphs until you are not basic.

I'm really interested to know how you feel that your life has been ruined the past year. Is it to do with poker in particular, or just general life stuff? I ask because I'm kind of considering taking a year to play full time, but don't want to end up regretting it because I didn't really consider all the implications of playing poker for a living.

Anyway, GL playing those HU hypers .. sick $ if you can handle the frustration.
    • bumblee1992
      bumblee1992
      Basic
      Oh k, i posted url's and ill do that too in the future ... shame :P how can I upgrade my profile ?

@ ains21

Poker made me rich and broke again I could say .. I never rly had alot of money, so when I started to play and money flow went high, I surely didnt spent it wisely. From all round 30k profit all I have is 3k valued car . LOL

fckin weed :P

I played last 2 days and made round 300 $ profit, will post graphs in the weekend.

Cheers
    • ains21
      ains21
      Bronze
      Added pics for you, gl and crush.
    • bumblee1992
      bumblee1992
      Basic
      Hellou, so pokerstars is down because of regular update, so I have some minutes for this blog?!

So let me introduce at first.

My name is Nino and im coming from Slovenia, 2nd biggest city Maribor.
      Im 21 and playing poker "professionally" since Jan 5 12. By proffessionally I mean 3k$ monthly(Average). And I was satisfield with it as hell.
      I never rly was good student but I somehow always got to the next year, till the 2010. My classmate introduced poker to me. I was always gamble addict lol, so when I found out skill + gamble= WIN WIN WIN. I was rly excited and spent every € I got for paysafecard. After a year and couple of -k$ I started to read blogs, projects, forums and watched some movies. Never rly read a single book, tho I started mental game of poker and never finished it. I was never a cashgame player, even in a live game I was cash-looser, but when it came to tournaments, I shipped alot of em. So I started with 6 max SNGS, which evolved in later stages to FR and 6 max, turbo and non turbo. As I said, there is no money in that. No money that I would satisfy with. Looking sharkscope leaderboards for HU hypers, well thats a different story.

well stars got back, so back to grind, have fun fellas, i'll be in touch.

P.S. Yesterday, I hit golden SNG ( 15 $ hyper HU) and lost with 1010<AsJs, and got 30 $. It was really nice to see table turning gold.
    • bumblee1992
      bumblee1992
      Basic
      http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/1182/i7mi.jpg

is norma to have 10k breakeven strech on 15s ?
    • bumblee1992
      bumblee1992
      Basic
      can some1 answer? pl0x
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi bumblee1992 and a warm welcome to the blogs forums!

I see you're of basic status, perhaps we can persuade you into buying higher status from our Points Shop? You can find it here with all the information:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/buy-points/

A higher status would obviously open up more content for you and allow you to post in the Hand Evaluation Forums, etc.

Anyway, I hope you have a successful and fun time, I am so bad at Tournaments I can't comment!

Very best regards,

Mal.