[Application] nl100-1k HUNLH Stake

• jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Silver
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

feedback thread link

I am looking for 30 buyins ($30,000) and will spread this bankroll over 3 sites pkr, pokerstars and fulltilt.

No other limit will be played on each site with backers money other than $100nl, $200nl, $400nl, $600nl and $1000nl .

Headsup Nlhe will be all that is played on the stake.

Profits will be split 50/50 at the end of each month starting at the end of july. Profits split will only be from winnings. All points will be kept by the stakee (me).

In the event of losing 20k (so 10k left) play will be postponed until all backers are informed and a plan of action will be discussed.
      (I will be playing fulltime).

Updates will be posted on a rail thread on a weekly basis.

Usernames of all sites will be given to those who are interested in backing + cashier transactions on each site may be requested at any time, once the stake has started.

Once funds are transferred by backers they can request to opt out of the stake deal by the end of the month, play will be postponed until another investor is found. If, in the event of makeup, an investor wishes to opt-out, more investors will not be looked for and limits will be dropped according to a 25bi rule.

Play will not start until all funds have been transferred and balances are shown on either neteller, pokerstars, Pkr or Fulltilt. A picture will then be available to all backers.

For now only previous backers of mine can reserve pieces up to their % in the last stake these are:

Reserve list:

duckseatfish: 3.5%
      jan217: 5% (received)
      Z1pz0r: 10% (received) +1%
      Mindan: 71.5% (received)
      lydia: 2.5% (received)
      pucilpet: 7.5% (reserved)+2.5%

Backers can purchase in 2.5% chunks ($750) up to their old % stakes. I will take money through 3 options, jlhmac on pokerstars, jlhmackenzie on fulltilt or via Neteller (email will be provided through community tools messaging).

If anyone still needs my skype username please add me on the community tools and ill send my username.

you may now send

You will have from now till the 25th JUNE to decide on whether to continue investing in me.

Please post any q's you may have.
  • 14 replies
    • z1pz0r
      z1pz0r
      Bronze
      i'll take my 10% again.
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      Yup Ill take my 5% :)
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jan217
      Yup Ill take my 5% :)
      shipped
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jmackenzie
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

feedback thread link

I am looking for 30 buyins ($30,000) and will spread this bankroll over 3 sites pkr, pokerstars and fulltilt.

No other limit will be played on each site with backers money other than $100nl, $200nl, $400nl, $600nl and $1000nl .

Headsup Nlhe will be all that is played on the stake.

Profits will be split 50/50 at the end of each month starting at the end of july. Profits split will only be from winnings. All points will be kept by the stakee (me).

In the event of losing 20k (so 10k left) play will be postponed until all backers are informed and a plan of action will be discussed.
      (I will be playing fulltime).

Updates will be posted on a ...ore investors will not be looked for and limits will be dropped according to a 25bi rule. [/B]

Play will not start until all funds have been transferred and balances are shown on either neteller, pokerstars, Pkr or Fulltilt. A picture will then be available to all backers.

For now only previous backers of mine can reserve pieces up to their % in the last stake these are:

Reserve list:

duckseatfish: 3.5%
      Ticiboy: 2.5%
      jan217: 5%
      Z1pz0r: 10%
      Mindan: 71.5%
      lydia: 2.5% (recieved)
      pucilpet: 5%

Backers can purchase in 2.5% chunks ($750) up to their old % stakes. I will take money through 3 options, jlhmac on pokerstars, jlhmackenzie on fulltilt or via Neteller (email will be provided through community tools messaging).

If anyone still needs my skype username please add me on the community tools and ill send my username.

you may now send

You will have from now till the 25th JUNE to decide on whether to continue investing in me.

Please post any q's you may have.

quoted for reference

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS
    • maritsula
      maritsula
      Bronze
      can you reserve 5% please in case any one drops out?
    • pucilpet
      pucilpet
      Bronze
      I will take 5-10% depending on if someone drops out.

I will ship the 5% soon and we'll see about the rest.
    • mindan
      mindan
      Bronze
      I will take 71.5% again.
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      can i reserve?
    • editor2
      editor2
      Bronze
      is it sold out?
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Hey,

sorry for late response, but I wasn't around for some time. Unfortunately I won't be able to take my share this time. :( Hopefully next time...

Best of luck to you and your backers.
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      I am interested in taking TiciBoy share. Can ship now.
    • jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Silver
      Originally posted by belthazorrrr
      can i reserve?
      I'll be looking to the other backers if they'll want to buy any remaining %'s then i will probably buy the rest of the action myself.

For me the less backers the better with this deal, as i will have to be trading profits over more frequently.
    • jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Silver
      the remaining backer DuckseatFish has been removed from the staking list as i've failed to get in contact with him.

The final backers and the %'s are as follows:

jan217: 5% (received)
      Z1pz0r: 11% (received)
      Mindan: 71.5% (received)
      lydia: 2.5% (received)
      pucilpet: 10% (received)

you have until the 30th June to send the remaining cash

thank you
    • jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Silver
      All money has now been recieved i will begin playing as of now.

I have taken a screenshot of the starting cashier if any staker wants to check.
      message me one here this thread or on skype.

I have created a Rail thread here:
      nl100-1k HUNLH Rail thread

This will be updated weekly.