Withdrawal Issue

• deliant
      deliant
      Bronze
      Hi,

I made withdrawal from my skrill account on June 13, 2013 and haven't received the money until now. There shouldn't be any problem with my ID or bank verification because I have made previous withdrawal with these ID and bank accounts. On the previous withdrawals, the money reached my account within 3 days. It has been almost a week now.
      I contacted the support yesterday. The standard reply email mentioned it will be replied within 6 hours. But no reply until now. I have also contacted the pokerstrategy VIP support today.
      I'm very happy with the Skrill service until now. I think at least they should have made clarification regarding important issue (deposit/withdrawal) within 24 hours.

Regards.
  • 5 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by deliant
      Hi,

I made withdrawal from my skrill account on June 13, 2013 and haven't received the money until now. There shouldn't be any problem with my ID or bank verification because I have made previous withdrawal with these ID and bank accounts. On the previous withdrawals, the money reached my account within 3 days. It has been almost a week now.
      I contacted the support yesterday. The standard reply email mentioned it will be replied within 6 hours. But no reply until now. I have also contacted the pokerstrategy VIP support today.
      I'm very happy with the Skrill service until now. I think at least they should have made clarification regarding important issue (deposit/withdrawal) within 24 hours.

Regards.
      Hi, deliant,
      Since you have contacted both customer support teams, everything that can be done on your part is done.

Now it is patience time.

Best of luck.
      --VS
    • acetbfish
      acetbfish
      Bronze
      If you check their support center, it says that it may take up to 1 month before the money show up in your bank account. At least, this it what is says for withdrawals via credit cards, probably it's the same for wire transfers.
      Last time I waited 10 days before the money show up in my bank account. So, no need to worry, really.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Thank you acebtfish :)
    • deliant
      deliant
      Bronze
      Hi,

Thank you all for the response. I'm worried because there was no response from the Skrill support. I understand if it takes time for the withdrawal (i'm using the bank transfer btw). But I don't get why there was no reply from the support on my query. It has been almost 48 hours since I sent it. And on my previous withdrawals, the money reached my account within 3 working days. I wish there is a specific section on Skrill on withdrawal processing time. I looked at it everywhere but can't find it.

Regards.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey delaint,

I guess it's a patience game now. You can always try to reach them on our VIP email - pokerstrategy@skrill.com

It may be slightly quicker :)

Regards,
      Gary.