PT4 can't save HUD profiles

• metza
      metza
      Bronze
      When I try to make new HUD profiles now, they do not save, or rather they save as blank profiles, which is annoying because creating HUDs with popups takes a lot of time and then you "save" it and its gone.

Basically I will click Apply, then Ok after making it and then all the stats I put in are gone, and the HUD is essentially nothing (technically it is a tiny S shape with nothing in it.) I have also tried closing the Edit Profiles window and am asked "Do you want to save this profile?" I hit yes and come back and it still hasn't saved.

This probably isn't the problem but I have 8 Cash HUDs and 7 tourney HUDs (including defaults) so maybe it can't store more than that, I doubt it though.

Not sure what's going wrong.
  • 6 replies
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Never mind, I found out it was because I was not assigning a group to the stats first.

Hopefully this can help someone else if they do something silly like this too.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Glad it's sorted then metza

PS: I've moved this to the correct subforum :)
    • mariuz999
      mariuz999
      Basic
      Originally posted by metza
      Never mind, I found out it was because I was not assigning a group to the stats first.

I am having same problem. What do you mean by saying ''I was not assigning a group to the stats first''. Can I get more info ? I still don't understand what I am doing wrong.
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by mariuz999
      Originally posted by metza

I am having same problem. What do you mean by saying ''I was not assigning a group to the stats first''. Can I get more info ? I still don't understand what I am doing wrong.

We recommend you start with the basic tutorials, this should help. The Heads Up Display consists of a series of groups which are assigned stats, the groups are defined to be either on-table groups, or popup groups. : https://www.pokertracker.com/videos/PT4/configure/hud-profile-editor
    • mariuz999
      mariuz999
      Basic
      The problem is that if I edit hud profile or create new, same is with import, it is not saved even if i click apply , or try to close the window and click save.
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by mariuz999
      The problem is that if I edit hud profile or create new, same is with import, it is not saved even if i click apply , or try to close the window and click save.

In that case visit our website and create a support ticket by clicking support > Contact Us, we will need to review your pokertracker4.log file to see what is occurring.