This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

PT4 can't save HUD profiles

• metza
      metza
      Bronze
      When I try to make new HUD profiles now, they do not save, or rather they save as blank profiles, which is annoying because creating HUDs with popups takes a lot of time and then you "save" it and its gone.

Basically I will click Apply, then Ok after making it and then all the stats I put in are gone, and the HUD is essentially nothing (technically it is a tiny S shape with nothing in it.) I have also tried closing the Edit Profiles window and am asked "Do you want to save this profile?" I hit yes and come back and it still hasn't saved.

This probably isn't the problem but I have 8 Cash HUDs and 7 tourney HUDs (including defaults) so maybe it can't store more than that, I doubt it though.

Not sure what's going wrong.
  • 6 replies
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Never mind, I found out it was because I was not assigning a group to the stats first.

Hopefully this can help someone else if they do something silly like this too.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Glad it's sorted then metza

PS: I've moved this to the correct subforum :)
    • mariuz999
      mariuz999
      Basic
      Originally posted by metza
      Never mind, I found out it was because I was not assigning a group to the stats first.

I am having same problem. What do you mean by saying ''I was not assigning a group to the stats first''. Can I get more info ? I still don't understand what I am doing wrong.
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by mariuz999
      Originally posted by metza

I am having same problem. What do you mean by saying ''I was not assigning a group to the stats first''. Can I get more info ? I still don't understand what I am doing wrong.

We recommend you start with the basic tutorials, this should help. The Heads Up Display consists of a series of groups which are assigned stats, the groups are defined to be either on-table groups, or popup groups. : https://www.pokertracker.com/videos/PT4/configure/hud-profile-editor
    • mariuz999
      mariuz999
      Basic
      The problem is that if I edit hud profile or create new, same is with import, it is not saved even if i click apply , or try to close the window and click save.
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by mariuz999
      The problem is that if I edit hud profile or create new, same is with import, it is not saved even if i click apply , or try to close the window and click save.

In that case visit our website and create a support ticket by clicking support > Contact Us, we will need to review your pokertracker4.log file to see what is occurring.