Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $51,40
      MP3:
      $49,20

0,25/0,5 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.60 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q:spade: , Q:club:
      MP3 raises to $2,00, 2 folds, Hero raises to $6,50, BB folds, MP3 calls $4,50.

Flop: ($13,50) 2:club: , 7:spade: , J:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $9,00, MP3 calls $9,00.

Turn: ($31,50) 8:club: (2 players)
      Hero ? (MP3 has $33.7 left)

Final Pot: $31,50

After my called cbet, it looked like he was trapping me with AA or KK, but i still had a feeling that he wanted to float me on the turn. That's why after about 25 second thinking, i decided that i cannot fold. So i have to push myself, i thought. But maybe that would be a mistake, cause only better hands will call and all the worse hands maybe even AsKs folds. So, altough i have to protect against AsKs and maybe to other AK hands, i think a c/r would be better here.
      What do you think?
  • 3 replies
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      hi
      i like beting again on the turn for value . you have overpair in a 3 beted pot and aa, kk probably would raise you on that flop . their are many draws on the board and you dont wanna give him a free card .
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Originally posted by srohack
      hi
      i like beting again on the turn for value . you have overpair in a 3 beted pot and aa, kk probably would raise you on that flop . their are many draws on the board and you dont wanna give him a free card .
      with turn bet you would commit you and your oponent, you can only bet ALL-IN, if you bet like 15usd, and river was any other :spade: or :club: you would have to call, so valuebet is senceless imo.

the question is push or check (and probably fold river)
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Talic
      Originally posted by srohack
      hi
      with turn bet you would commit you and your oponent, you can only bet ALL-IN, if you bet like 15usd, and river was any other :spade: or :club: you would have to call, so valuebet is senceless imo.

the question is push or check (and probably fold river)
      Pushing here is not that good idea.
      MP3 would likely hold pp or Jx here and he´d fold if you push on the turn.
      I like betting 15$ and the rest on the river with any card.