bonuswhoring

• alland
      alland
      Global
      I'm done playing on Titan and now I am looking for a new site (with a lucrative bonus which is obtainable) to play on.

my BR is 1330$

I have recently switched from NL50 FR to NL25 SH (soon NL50 SH I hope) and I play 2-3 tables at a time. Playing 10k-20k hands a month

I already have an account @ Party,stars,fulltilt,titan,pokeroom. which site(bonus!) would you guys recommend? and how much should I deposit?

Partypoker has also offered me a reload bonus 20% up to 200$ (5PP to release 1$) what do you think about that?

thanks in advance
  • 8 replies
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      I think Summer bonus at Titan is the best deal atm.
    • alland
      alland
      Global
      thanks, but I'm looking for another site since I just withdraw my BR from titan. other suggestions?
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hi alland,

IMO, you should stick with the summer bonus on titan. Thats one hell of a bonus.

If you are going to start on a new platform, then you should deposit the maximum amount of $$$ that you can. The first deposit bonus is a one time offer, so should be taken to the full imo.

Whatever you decide, GL
      Stiev
    • alland
      alland
      Global
      thanks for the reply. the problem is that I am not sure if I can obtain the bonus if I deposit the maximum. Should i for instance go to ladbrokes.com, deposit 1000$ and get the 1000$bonus do you then think I could obtain it?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello alland,

From the sites that you don't yet have accounts at there are several with interesting bonuses. The Ladbrokes bonus is very nice, but as you already said you might have trouble clearing it - since it is paid out in one large sum. The Betfair bonus on the other hand is paid out in $10 increments and accompanied by 30+% rakeback which is pretty nice. I don't know anything about the level of play or the amount of tables at NL25-50 there though.

Another possible bonus is the 888.com one which as far as I have heard is VERY easy to clear. It also has an instant bonus which is instantly credited to your account. A lot of people don't really like the software there though - so I would suggest checking that out by perhaps playing some playmoney tables first.

Everest is also quite a fishy site that you could give a shot if you want to.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • alland
      alland
      Global
      thanks for the reply SOY, but I forgot I also have accounts @ 888 and betfair too :/

which limits should you play to make the ladbrokes bonus obtainable?
    • AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      i was just having a look at the everest bonus, how much do you need to deposit to get the $200 bonus, and how do yu go about clearing it?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AussieIan
      i was just having a look at the everest bonus, how much do you need to deposit to get the $200 bonus, and how do yu go about clearing it?
      Hello AussieIan:

There are two Everest bonuses and you can find the details on them here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/bonus/detail/648/

There is no specific amount you need to cash in to get the $200 bonus - just a minimum deposit amount. The bonus itself is constantly cleared as you play.

@alland: I am actually not sure - since I haven't played at Ladbrokes myself but to quote the guide:
      In order to clear the bonus, you need to play 30 Player Points (PP) at Ladbrokepoker per 1 dollar bonus - so to clear a $1.000 bonus you need to collect 30.000 PP. Per 1$ Rake you receive: 25 PP in Fixed Limit Cashgames, 20 PP in No-Limit/Pot-Limit Cashgmes and 20 PP for tournaments and SnGs.

So 83% RB for FL and 66% for SNG and tournaments - meaning you need to accumulate around 1,5k of rake in the 30 days you are playing.

If you add in the 20-30% cashback thats quite lucrative - but I think you can probably better calculate where you would need to play to clear it than me.

Best regards
      SoyCD