database analysis

• georgee92
      georgee92
      Bronze
      hi guys =)
      i have 100k hands after playing at Nl5, and i want to analysis every hand ,to find out how i do with that hand,
      and where are my leaks ...
      like filter how i do with cbetting AQo on dry boards .
      any good suggestion for filters ? to find my leaks !
      and how to do good analysis ?

• 4 replies
    • ProfitsofDoom
      ProfitsofDoom
      Basic
      I use Leakbuster for this kind of stuff. i'm not very good with the HM2 filters, and likely wouldn't really know what to look for. So Leakbuster can save some time in that area.

But as far as C-betting dry boards, etc. you can just use the "Cbet success" report. Or for specific hands you can use "Hole cards" report, or maybe the "Hand grouping" report. There is also a "Leakbuster - Overall" report, and will give you an overview of all your stats, and you can do some homework to see what stats might be out of whack.

I know HM2 has put up some videos on how to use the filters, to find leaks etc.
    • everyoneissolid
      everyoneissolid
      Gold
      obviously you cant review every single hand :D

I have not used leakbuster ever but I cant imagine that its a good tool. you might get a superficial overview but nothing diligent thats helping you to improve your game

use filters to see where you are losing money and try to spot leaks, then filter more precise and open hands in the replayer and review them
      look for ways to play better in those spots, make EV calcs etc...

there are some videos about database analysis
    • ProfitsofDoom
      ProfitsofDoom
      Basic
      Originally posted by everyoneissolid
      obviously you cant review every single hand :D

I have not used leakbuster ever but I cant imagine that its a good tool. you might get a superficial overview but nothing diligent thats helping you to improve your game

use filters to see where you are losing money and try to spot leaks, then filter more precise and open hands in the replayer and review them
      look for ways to play better in those spots, make EV calcs etc...

there are some videos about database analysis

I think you would be surprised. it is actually very thorough. And the training content that advises you on how to fix the leaks you are displaying is pretty good. It has a lot of filters, that you can run for various pre/postflop situations, or different lines you are taking, that will spot areas where you are losing $, or not playing optimally.

So i would say if can definitely help your game.
    • ProfitsofDoom
      ProfitsofDoom
      Basic
      This is just a report you can export to forums. In the program itself it is a lot more detailed with advice on how to correct these leaks, and video or written content to the ones you are showing. This is just the overview, but you can go into individual steps like Position, Preflop, Trouble Hands, 3 bet, Filters, Biggest Loss, Opponents, etc.

http://www.pokerleakbuster.com/Files/LB%20Export/29148b45ebe3e44a269d6ed4e8fe29d43.jpg