debit card verification

• kshitiz
      kshitiz
      Basic
      skrill debited my bank account with some random money between 1.1 to 2.9 so now i need to put that exact amount in euro but my card statement shows transaction in rupee.what should i do now?should i convert that rupee in euro using foreign exchange rate provided by European Central Bank?
  • 5 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi kshitiz

I would in the first instance check the transaction to see if there is anything in the comment or the reference indicating the the amount in Euro.

If this fails I would contact the bank and ask them if they have a record of the converted amount that was paid.

If this fails again I would contact money bookers and explain the situation and they should be able to advice you on the best process to obtain the euro amount.

let us know how you get on

Regards

Thazar
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey kshitiz,

Welcome to PokerStrategy!

Thazar has excellently covered all the bases here so please let us know how things progress :)

Best regards,
      Gary.
    • kshitiz
      kshitiz
      Basic
      hi thazar & michelle

Thank you for your helpfull advise.I have already mailed moneybooker about this,still awaiting for there reply and I also asked my branch bank if they have any record in euro they said we donot have such record.Now iam completly relying on skrill to help me on this.

best regards
      kshitiz
    • inoimbluffingdou
      inoimbluffingdou
      Basic
      How did it go? Was Skrill able to help you out?
    • johnchloee
      johnchloee
      Basic
      Mostly, We can get the solution at bank branch office only why because they have to provide us complete details regarding this.

gspay