This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

$6500 in 12 days and happily destroyed.....

• champ44
      champ44
      Bronze
      {note} i hv never followed BRM.... i had a good run last month on PS where i deposited $50 and started playin nl25. on 1st day in 1st session i was up $129. next day i won 150 on nl50..3rd day i was up $240 on nl100 same day i moved to nl200 and lost 1 buyin..but continued playin with 2nd buyin and was happily up $200 for the day..on side i was playin MTTS with buyin of $3-$25 and 1 zoom table as always..on 4th day i ran deep in $8 rebuy MTT and finished 4th for $3500+ and was up on nl200 also..my BR at the time of sleepin was $4600+ ...next whole week i was playin mtts scooop and nl200 zoom and did transfered $4000 in a weak + to a played and took cash..one day i was down $600 and had a very long zoom nl200 session where i finished with $2500+ on my table.i was left with $3200 after wuthdrawl which i lost fairly quicky in 3-4 day on nl200 and nl500 one session..

now from that time i have not played and have been spendin my time in readin all the materrial and watchin more n more videos as i hv got higher status tn bronze for first time..after readin and watchin videos here i feel i knew nothin bout poker but i hv had similar run 4-5 times when i reached 1500+//thats the main reason hvnt been able to follow bankroll mgt..
      now i will start plyin again from 1st july till tn i wanna utilise my time by readin and watchin videos here on ps..
      will post bout my journey ..hopefully i can make it big this time..

=
  • 11 replies