Titan poker is very frustrating. need recommendations for new sites

• gbtl
      gbtl
      Bronze
      so many tight players at NL20 its so sickening. The average room has a VP$IP of about 12 or 13
      and i keep getting sucked out by monster hands or dominated by AA/KK at preflop.

i got my bankroll to 80$ and then it dropped to 8$ after losing 20$ each day for 3 days. I'm living on the rakeback (thankfully I managed to clear $125 rake but I got $20 already so I'll be getting my $30 soon)

I want to multi-table 10 tables at once (i can handle it) but there is always not enough loose tables at NL20. At most 3 or 4 have PFR > 20%

so im wondering what sites are the most profitable? I was thinking perhaps pokerstars? since they have much more players and thus I have more opportunities to find loose rooms. Or should I just stick with titan poker for a while more until their rakeback deal ends?
  • 6 replies
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Well rake back deal obviously attracted to many PS TAGs which is a problem now. I just decided to play just a bit now and then at Titan to see when things change and wait that rake back deal is over(which will move some PS TAGs away hopefully :) ).
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

Nl20 too tight?? Seriously, that's not possible. And even if there would only play PS big stacks, it would be easy to win money with the SSS, because most of them doesn't know how to handle a short stack player. I see that this is your first post, which is good, because staying active in the forum helps a lot to improve you game. I really suggest to start posting hands here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/board.php?boardid=1436

Don't forget to move down a limit if necessary due to your bankroll.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Silver
      Im playing nl 20 sss on titan right now and see no problem with the play on titan i also 10 table at the moment and tend to just select all tables with 20+% players per flop table averages (18+% at off-peak times).
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TribunCaesar
      Nl20 too tight?? Seriously, that's not possible. And even if there would only play PS big stacks, it would be easy to win money with the SSS, because most of them doesn't know how to handle a short stack player. I see that this is your first post, which is good, because staying active in the forum helps a lot to improve you game. I really suggest to start posting hands here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/board.php?boardid=1436
      It is... Known players 60+% due mining vai Eyepoker. Best Avg. VPIP is 14.88 while Party Poker Nl25 exceeds sometimes 20%+

Its horrible :)
    • hepcat
      hepcat
      Bronze
      I also find the same problem at Titan and the rooms that is loose have a que between 4 to 8 people and then you get in there the half of the room seems to be filled with shortstacks but some of them aren't real shortstack they just have a short stack.

But I mostly play SNG.
    • Semesa
      Semesa
      Bronze
      Titan is horrible at NL20, but at the same time, i tend not to notice because im playing 16 tables at once.

when i get my 22" back off my brother i will start full tilt or stars NL20(or is it nl25 there?) maybe 20 tables. 16 has started getting a little slow for me.

averaging around 1000 hands per hour but with SSS i could easily bring that up to 1300-1500 without making any more mistakes than i would usually.

in all honesty, i cannot tell the difference between levels if i have enough tables open.