Zeltzn NL50 to MSNL road

• Zeltzn1
      Zeltzn1
      Gold
      Hey guys! My name´s Martin. I am 18 yrs old and I am playin NL50 ZOOM on PS. I have been playing NL50 6-max on classic tables, but I am giving a shot right now to ZOOM poker.
      I enjoy ZOOM, because it motivates me to play a lot to play many hands, but it´s hard when you dont have enough reads/stats to play very well against unknown villains. :rage:
      I started playing ZOOM 16th June and my goal is to make SUPERNOVA at the end of year. It´s like 3hours of grind everyday, which is not that hard, when you think about it. I love poker so much and I am very dedicated and motivated to make it happen! I will do my best in order to achieve that goal, the SUPERNOVA status. :coolface:
      Reason why I create this blog is to find some people who are on the same road as me, tryin to make some money playing poker and make their dream come true! Let the battle begin! :tongue:

Mr. Green FTW!
  • 2 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi Martin!
      Welcome to the forums!

It sounds like you already know your way around poker, and I can see you're already gold status.

Well done!

I look forward to following your blog...

--VS
    • Zeltzn1
      Zeltzn1
      Gold
      Actually it is 5-6 days of playin ZOOM50, but not according to a plan of playin 3hours/day which is needed for gettin SUPERNOVA.
      Tomorrow I am going for a school trip. Its gonna be great cuz all of my older friends who been there said thats the best trip ever so Im lookin forward to it.
      Had two hour sweat session with my great friend, who taught me some great ways to approach ZOOM and I was on sick run throughout the whole sweat. I got 2 stacks 200+bb deep from retards and I was on sick hotrun. If I can remember well I had like 98.78bb/100 :] But another sessions was quite the opposite. Got sucked a bit, then lost 3 times KK-AA, some retard 5bjammed ATo BU/SB wo history and sucked my AK but whatever. As far as I am playin well and getting rid of leaks, I cant be more happy.
      I actually got rid of another leak, which was BvB defending. I thought I was defending enough, but when I looked on how many % I def it was like 35% which was really bad. Now I am defending at least 40% vs unknowns :pokerface:
      After yesterday´s sweat I am more confident in my game and I am ready to play today some hands.
      In the spoiler you can see my default defending range, feel free to leave your thoughts about it!