Education nl2-nl25 for talking (not commercial)

• Sylvian31
      Hello, my name is Igor. I'm player from russian comminity. I play BSS nl100-200 FR (SH small) on Pacifik. I want to get some practice spoken English.
      How is work. 1 or 2 (or more) time on week we call up in skype. I can make analize 3-5 hands or some sort of theoretical question for you is 10-15 minutes communicating with me on a variety of topics. This is the most interesting for the players NL2-nl25 FR, but also SH too.
      About me. I'm 20 years, a student at the university. my hobbies ... different: books, sports, hiking, psychology, and more.
      (legand73 edited: omitted skype name)

Write who you are, the main hobbies and what you want from poker. And the time (with time zone) when you are free.
      Thank you for your attention. :f_grin:

If the moderator deems it necessary may keys to move to another section in this topic
  • 1 reply
    • legand73
      Hey Sylvian31

Welcome to I hope you find someone to practise your
      English with. It would be perfect if that person also wanted to practise their Russian.

My apologies but in order to protect you we do not allow people to post personal contact information such as skype names in public threads. Might I suggest adding people in the community tool and then proceeding from there.