can i put HH's in a replayer to see them better?

• coolpokername
      coolpokername
      Bronze
      Like many people I look at hands that are posted in this and other forums. But sometimes I find it hard to get a full picture of a hand just from the HH text. Sometime I have actually gotten out a deck of cards and dealt out a hand to see it. Is there any way to import a hand history into a replayer to see the hand played out with cards? I use PT3. There is a replayer in it but I can't import a hand from a forum into it to use it's replayer. Any Ideas? thanks
  • 2 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey coolpokername,

I've moved your thread to the relevant board where hopefully we will get you an answer :)

Best regards,
      Gary.
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      We convert hands to forum format (BB format to be precise), but these formated hands cannot be converted in reverse, they were not designed to be imported, this format is only designed for easy visual cues in a forum.

On a related topic, we are no longer putting out regularly scheduled updates for PokerTracker 3, we highly recommend updating to PT4 - or else you will be accidentally left behind in the near future. PT4 now has a very advanced replayer solution that includes the ability to export hands to YouTube, this allows you to post your replayer right into the PokerStrategy forums. This sounds like a feature you would probably like to use, am I right?

All my best...