[NL2-NL10] NL 10$ - 77 flopped a set in a multiway pot.

• AndreMG
      AndreMG
      Bronze
      Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button ($1.50)
      SB ($4.20)
      Hero (BB) ($18.25)
      UTG ($21.20)
      MP ($11.15)
      CO ($12.65)

Preflop: Hero is BB with ,
      1 fold, MP raises to $0.40, 1 fold, Button calls $0.40, SB calls $0.35, Hero calls $0.30

Flop: ($1.60) , , (4 players)
      SB bets $0.40, Hero calls $0.40, MP raises to $1.50, Button calls $1.10 (All-In), 1 fold, Hero raises to $4.50, 1 fold

I think I screwed up at flop.
      Maybe the call is good here. But I don´t know what to do at turn. CRAI or Lead ?
  • 2 replies
    • Semesa
      Semesa
      Bronze
      raise flop to $1.20
      if MP raised, shove, if not bet the turn.

it'd be best for you if the board paired. people who hit more likely to shove, and you have full book.

with your mistake on the flop, i would probably lead on the turn. check-raising after you re-raised the flop will most likely make them check behind.
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      hi
      i would raise on this flop against a small bet close to 1.6 because with so many players in the pot its very probable that some one hits this flop and stacks .
      as played the board isnt drawy at all and i dont think MP(who is full stacked) is ever raising light here so he most have at least a jack . your move is realy strong and represents a set so MP is very likely to fold hands like qj 10j 9j in a 4 handed pot . There arent any cards that scare you on the turn so i prefer calling here . depending on his af i donk turn or check raise . if he is more agressive and i feel he bets again i check raise other wise if i suspect he can check behind a jack i donk.
      gl