ssjmaz

• ssjmaz
      ssjmaz
      Bronze
      I'm 20 years old. Haven't played much Poker up until this point. Never for money.

Homework 1:

Question 1: What is your motivation for playing poker?

Poker seems interesting. I like the concept of climbing the ladder, starting playing with low stakes and building up to bigger stakes. Money is a factor as well.

Question 2: What are your weaknesses when playing poker?

So far I haven't played. I want to build up a solid base to start with. So I can't really talk about weaknesses.

Question 3: What does it mean to play tight aggressive?

Playing tigh aggressive means being picky about whats you play. Have an clear objective and force my opponents to react which hopefully results in them making mistakes. Also being aware of the positions advantages and disadvantages.
  • 2 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      First post and it's to create a thread in the Beginners Course; I like you already! :D

Why not come over and introduce yourself to the community in our Introduction Forum

Best of luck on the the course!
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by ssjmaz
      I'm 20 years old. Haven't played much Poker up until this point. Never for money.

Homework 1:

Question 1: What is your motivation for playing poker?

Poker seems interesting. I like the concept of climbing the ladder, starting playing with low stakes and building up to bigger stakes. Money is a factor as well.

Question 2: What are your weaknesses when playing poker?

So far I haven't played. I want to build up a solid base to start with. So I can't really talk about weaknesses.

Question 3: What does it mean to play tight aggressive?

Playing tigh aggressive means being picky about whats you play. Have an clear objective and force my opponents to react which hopefully results in them making mistakes. Also being aware of the positions advantages and disadvantages.
      Hello ssjmaz,

Welcome to the course.

I will be the coach that will help you through your journey.

For more information on each lesson please visit this link: Welcome to the No Limit Beginners Course Forums

Homework #1 is now complete. Congrats !!!

Best of luck and keep us posted.

Bogdan