River bluff, Villian with capped range

• Pridehimself
      Pridehimself
      Bronze
      This is zoom hand so I dont have any specific reads only I know that he is a regular. So I called pre because we are deep and I tought nit will call too(btn).

Imo its all std till the river shove. I think his range is capped, he dont have any f/d, but I still will check a lot of draws behind since betting acomplishes A highs to fold and a lot of c/r from overpairs and sets(doubt he has any there).

I put my range in flopzilla and it shows I have 12combos of sets and flushes and 40 combos with garbidge(small pairs like 76s) and then I also have KT and AT.

My question is what to do on the river and if I can shove bluff some of my range then with part?

$0.1/$0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      BU:
      $31.09
      SB:
      $38.34
      BB:
      $13.51
      MP2:
      $25.00
      MP3:
      $23.34
      CO (Hero):
      $44.05

Preflop: Hero is CO with 6, 6.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.62, BU calls $0.62, SB raises to $2.50, BB folds, Hero calls $1.88, BU folds.

Flop: ($5.87) 4, 7, 5 (2 players)
      SB bets $3.50, Hero calls $3.50.

Turn: ($12.87) T (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($12.87) 9 (2 players)
      SB bets $6.25, Hero raises to $38.05(All-In), SB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $19.12.
  • 1 reply
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey Pridehimself,

I'm no hand judge and you should be posting in this thread but i noticed you are bronze (not high enough status to post in above linked hand evaluation thread).

I'll have a crack at judging then put you onto the areas you could get your silver status.

If he is checking on the turn then I would opt to bet, fair few cards on the river that could make it a hard decision + we want him to fold a range like 88-99, AJo+.
      In saying this I'm not sure if your play or mine is more +EV hehe

I'm leaning towards you being right about him not having a flush draw on the turn because you'd assume he would bet again on the turn so shove seems solid, esp. with his half pot bet which looks marginal.

Now onto the status':

You could buy your silver status for a small price of $5 a month.
      Buy Points

Or get tracked at one of our Poker rooms.

Goodluck.

Regards,

Kyle.