So ok...

• BLaZiN61
      BLaZiN61
      Bronze
      My $50 is on the way now the question is what is the PLAN!!

I find myself pretty good at 6 man & 10 man sngs, especially the $1 - $2 no limit ones and i love big tourneys they seem to suit me better but of course luck plays apart in long tourneys, and its not nessecarily the way to make money. I hear more often then not the way to make money is the cash tables, now this is all well and good but i just dont feel confident enough with them. Can anybody give me some advice on the best approach to make a nice bankroll. I fully understand the bank management bizness and have read the articles regarding it so i wont be entering tourneys that break that rule, that would be dumb, i really wanna see if i can be disiplined and turn this $50 into some real money. Time is not of the essence, theres no rush but i need a plan so any of you guys with some good exp with some tips would be mighty kewl.......

Cheers
      BLaZiN61
  • 2 replies
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Hi BLaZiN61,

there is a whole strategy section on SNGs and it is perfectly fine to build your bankroll playing SNGs as long as you keep learning from those articles, videos and coachings. The 50$ are just enough for you to start off at 1$ SNGs and learn the ICM really well before moving up.
      So if you like SNGs better than cash games just go ahead and play those. You will make as much money as any ring gamer.
    • BLaZiN61
      BLaZiN61
      Bronze
      Well woke up this morning to $50 in my account.....Big thx!!

Im gonna stick to sit and gos for now. If i can get enough winnnings over a period of time to enter a bigish payout tourney here and there then sweet thats what im up to!!

Lets see how it goes....:D