This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Re-tracking

• MP87
      MP87
      Bronze
      Well yesterday I got an e-mail saying Full Tilt Poker was closing my new 'Multiple Account' which was tracked to PokerStrategy. I had an account from 2 years ago that I had not used for a while so I figured they wouldn't mind if I made a new account so I could be tracked to this site. I also transferred all money from my old account to the new one I left it unused. Now they are telling me that my new account is illegal and being closed and they are transferring all funds back to my original (untracked) account. I realize that PokerStrategy says it's impossible to re-track an account on Full Tilt Poker. I've sent them quite a few e-mails trying to justify my case but they seem to want to hear nothing of it. I've basically told them that if they don't re-track my account that I will be withdrawing all funds to play on another site where I can be tracked, as this is pretty much the other reason why I play at Full Tilt (rakeback). I earn a fair amount in rakeback each week so if they were wise, wouldn't they want me playing on their site? Doesn't one of their techies simply have to type in a code under my account name to get my account tracked or is there more to it? I'm also wondering if anyone has had any success of being re-tracked at some point. Sorry for the wall of text.
  • 1 reply
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Hey MP87,

unfortunately we can't do anything to change that, it's the same with Stars btw.
      FTP and Stars don't re-track in general. I can only suggest to play on another site. On Titan you get rakeback a well.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar