PLO 10 on stars: stats

• Baracchinghi
      Baracchinghi
      Bronze
      Hi everybody.
      I know the sample size is really small, but i'm just studying PLO and have the roll to level up to PLO 25-50, i don't need to play at plo 10 too much.

I would like to know whick stats need improvement to not suck at plo 25 (3bet, for sure, but what about all the other ones?).
      Thanks in advance and sorry if my english isn't so good :)

• 6 replies
    • Ribbo
      Ribbo
      Bronze
      Tighten up in the small blind, that's about it. :f_biggrin:
    • Baracchinghi
      Baracchinghi
      Bronze
      Thanks.

I ask because at plo 10 they throw money to me (i've continued yesterday and in the end it's +24 stack in 8k hands), but i don't thnink that at 25 or 50 i'll find the same situation.
      For example: if i 3bet only good AAxx and nice rundowns IP, my range is perfectly defined. At plo 10 nobody knows it, but at 25? And 50?
      I think the same about betting frequencies: the first guy with an Hud will bluffcatch me all the time :)

P.s.: small brag, i guess i can level up now :D

• Skodljivec
      Skodljivec
      Bronze
      Hey,

don't get too ahead of yourself. PLO is a game filled with variance. You could be just running hot. Also, winning/loosing 10bi in a single session can be quite standard.

Point being, don't get down on yourslef if you start loosing big at a higher limit :)
    • Baracchinghi
      Baracchinghi
      Bronze
      Thanks Skodljivec. I know that (i've seen all the PLO videos i've found). it was a "small" brag :)

BTW, is the SB too loose the only big leak?
    • Skodljivec
      Skodljivec
      Bronze
      Hey, yeah bragging is always nice :D .

Well your stats are pretty solid, but it's a very very small sample, so it's tough to conclude much from it. Usually turn % cbet is higher than river bet for example, but that could be due to the small sample.

Over time, you will probably have to expand your 3b range, but overall the stats look really nice.

Regards,

Skodljivec
    • RuiBouquet
      RuiBouquet
      Bronze
      It seems you have similar opening ranges from UTG, MP and CO. I would change that and open a bit less from UTG and a bit more from CO.