Satellites

• 5 replies
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hi Flintrino,

I think you are refering to the 210 fpp's sng's on stars. In these if you play a normal TaG style, with good ICM play around the bubble, then you will walk these. The level of play is generally so bad, that we can just sit back and wait for a monster, and usually one double up is enough to go through.

Just always be aware of the stack sizes around you. Folding AA on the bubble can be good play, if there are a couple of short stacks before you that have folded. Chances are one of these will bust, so theres no point in risking getting sucked out by a big stack.

If its not the 210 fpp's that your refering to, then which buyin are they? As different limits should be approached in different ways.

best regards,
      Stiev
    • Flintrino
      Flintrino
      Bronze
      Wow, you must be a mind reader :P

Thats the ones I was thinking about, going to read the article on ICM then give them a go.

Tyvm!
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hey Flintrino,

Did you try any of these? How did it go?

Best regards,
      Stiev
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Hi guys, I just won a ticket to the Sunday 200K in this satellite. It's really not that hard as most of the guys there don't play very well on the bubble..

I've got a question though. If I win more of these or unregister I get some kind of ticket or tourney $s. How does this work? Do I have to use these to enter the Sunday 200K or can I also enter a different tourney? Does it have to be a 11$ buyin one or can I enter say 3 3.50$ buyin tourneys?
    • Flintrino
      Flintrino
      Bronze
      I tried a few, got sucked out on a couple though won one.

You can either play the Sunday $200k or click unregister and get $T.

The $T can then be sold (google "sell tournament dollars"), for about 97%.
      OR the $T can be used for any other tournament apart from the special ones.

Good luck!