Lukaluka123 Poker,Fitnessfoodandhealth.

• lukaluka123
      lukaluka123
      Bronze
      Hello guys!

Well ive been in poker for 6? years now.
      I am a 22 year old guy from sLOVEenia. (i know snitchelfish he coached me for like 1 hour but im too lazy for being productive haha (this story another time))
      I have had a lot of inspiration to blog last year but didnt know where to put myself. I have never really been a fan of forums. I might have been on pokerstategy and 2+2 100 times in 6 years maybe made 6 posts when i was a begginer.
      I choose this place to write a long blog which i will maintain ( i hope)
      This will be a bit about poker but mainly on my life. What i do in this small shitty town in a small shitty state of Slovenia :D

I will write about Health, Fitness ( i do crossfit) and life in general. Ofc all sponsored by my poker winnings :)

Well to the stuff that interests YOU! :) I am a nl200-600 poker player i play on all sites that are known to the world and those which are not. I play 6max HU, 4max and even FR if the games are good. http://shrani.si/f/1H/kw/3W4GVjBY/results.png

You can ask me smth.. if not i will just write some random bullshit hehe :)
      BtW. I will write some more on my history next time or in the next post in 5minutes :D

some other facts about me : I LOVE to drink .. yea nothing to brag about i know :D .. i have a GF 5 years now so no interesting stories there im sorry:) . Im builing my own appartment/house right now but all that in other posts

OVer & out .. sorry for my writing skills they suck i know :) sorry to z1pz0r for my grammar skillz u nazi lol and i love smilies .. just love them so if you dont like them .. you know where the pokerstategy button is to leave this blog http://shrani.si/f/3S/5r/3eLFJlw1/home.jpg

P.s. Im all about the Lakers. (howard if you leave fuc K U if you stay good. :D )

edit: well i suck i cant fit a picture in here i just made link :)
  • 3 replies
    • z1pz0r
      z1pz0r
      Bronze
      Welcome to Pokerstrategy!

I don't personally know the Luka, we used to chat a bit on Skype though. From what I can gather he's very solid HU player and, as I suspect, always a bit drunk. :)

Also, he can lift it, unlike me. :)
    • lukaluka123
      lukaluka123
      Bronze
      Does that mean i can lift u ? :D :D
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, lukaluka123

Welcome to the forums!

I see you've been around a few months.

Since you're still a basic member, you won't be able to post images.

You get that benefit -- and a lot more -- when you become bronze.

The best way to do that -- and get some free poker money is follow that link, then follow the instructions.

I wish you all the best!
      --VS