Lukaluka123 Poker,Fitnessfoodandhealth.

• lukaluka123
      Hello guys!

Well ive been in poker for 6? years now.
      I am a 22 year old guy from sLOVEenia. (i know snitchelfish he coached me for like 1 hour but im too lazy for being productive haha (this story another time))
      I have had a lot of inspiration to blog last year but didnt know where to put myself. I have never really been a fan of forums. I might have been on pokerstategy and 2+2 100 times in 6 years maybe made 6 posts when i was a begginer.
      I choose this place to write a long blog which i will maintain ( i hope)
      This will be a bit about poker but mainly on my life. What i do in this small shitty town in a small shitty state of Slovenia :D

I will write about Health, Fitness ( i do crossfit) and life in general. Ofc all sponsored by my poker winnings :)

Well to the stuff that interests YOU! :) I am a nl200-600 poker player i play on all sites that are known to the world and those which are not. I play 6max HU, 4max and even FR if the games are good.

You can ask me smth.. if not i will just write some random bullshit hehe :)
      BtW. I will write some more on my history next time or in the next post in 5minutes :D

some other facts about me : I LOVE to drink .. yea nothing to brag about i know :D .. i have a GF 5 years now so no interesting stories there im sorry:) . Im builing my own appartment/house right now but all that in other posts

OVer & out .. sorry for my writing skills they suck i know :) sorry to z1pz0r for my grammar skillz u nazi lol and i love smilies .. just love them so if you dont like them .. you know where the pokerstategy button is to leave this blog

P.s. Im all about the Lakers. (howard if you leave fuc K U if you stay good. :D )

edit: well i suck i cant fit a picture in here i just made link :)
  • 3 replies
    • z1pz0r
      Welcome to Pokerstrategy!

I don't personally know the Luka, we used to chat a bit on Skype though. From what I can gather he's very solid HU player and, as I suspect, always a bit drunk. :)

Also, he can lift it, unlike me. :)
    • lukaluka123
      Does that mean i can lift u ? :D :D
    • VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, lukaluka123

Welcome to the forums!

I see you've been around a few months.

Since you're still a basic member, you won't be able to post images.

You get that benefit -- and a lot more -- when you become bronze.

The best way to do that -- and get some free poker money is follow that link, then follow the instructions.

I wish you all the best!