[Application] $8 MTT's (MTTSNG's) + 50k Hands PLO25; 1 month 30% [SOLD]

• gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Longtime member of Pokerstrategy, playing poker full time

I am experimenting with a month of partial staking as I move up stakes, mitigating a portion of the risk, also providing motivation and sharing good fortune with Pokerstrategy members.

Started with SSS, SNG's, Cash, and recently MTTSNG's and MTT's, + PLO

Selling 30% of a 312BI stake on $8 180-man turbo SNG's (about 1000 in total for the month including various MTT's $8 and under - unless otherwise discussed)

Also includes:

Up to 50k hands of PLO25

All games played on pokerstars. profits including rakeback and milestone bonuses. points will be converted to cash or tourney tickets if backers agree.

Profit will be 1:1
      Selling:1% = $25
      up to 30% = $750 (max stake)

Should I lose 50%, stakers will have the option to leave the stake, or continue at lower limits.

A loss of $1250 would mean stakers would receive back half of their original stake or continue at $2.50 180man/ PLO10.

My hope is a monthly profit of $5000 including rakeback/bonus (would be a 300% monthly return including stakeback)

I will provide regular updates, at least 8 during the stake (probably more like 24...) and will be responsive to email and PM.

My screen name at stars is 'cyclotronic'

I'm doing well in the bronze league for the last 120days putting in a lot of hard work and study along with the grind.

Results from $2.50 180 man last month: 42% ROI

Graph for previous 2.5 months MTT's (full time) starting with 45man MTTSNG's up to $7, moving to MTT's up to $5/$1 rebuys and 180's up to $4.50 (matches with sharkscope):

I will make screencaps of starting balance and cashout history to those who request it for verification. Results will be kept using HEM.

I will be happy to receive your encouragement/advice mentorshp if you have expertise and would like to see an even bigger return on your investment, future options.

If this goes well, I will consider a second stake.
  • 11 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gavinonymous
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Longtime member of Pokerstrategy, playing poker full time

I am experimenting with a month of partial staking as I move up stakes, mitigating a portion of the risk, also providing motivation and sharing good fortune with Pokerstrategy members)

Started with SSS, SNG's, Cash, and recently MTTSNG's and MTT's, + PLO

Selling 30% of a 312BI stake on $8 180-man turbo SNG's (about 1000 in total for the month including various MTT's $8 and under - unless otherwise discussed)

Also includes:

Up to 50k hands of PLO25

All games played on pokerstars. profits including rakeback and milestone bonuses. points will be converted to cash or tourney tickets if backers agree.

Profit will be 1:1
      Selling:1% = $25
      up to 30% = $750 (max stake)

Should I lose 50%, stakers will have the option to leave the stake, or continue at lower limits.

A loss of $1250 would mean stakers would receive back half of their original stake or continue at $2 180man/ PLO10.

My hope is a monthly profit of $5000 including rakeback/bonus i(would be a 300% monthly return including stakeback)

I will provide regular updates, at least 8 during the stake (probably more like 24...) and will be responsive to email and PM.

My screen name at stars is 'cyclotronic'

I'm doing well in the bronze league for the last 120days putting in a lot of hard work and study along with the grind.

Results from $2.50 180 man last month: 42% ROI

Graph for previous 2.5 months MTT's (full time) starting with 45man MTTSNG's up to $7, moving to MTT's up to $5/$1 rebuys and 180's up to $4.50 (matches with sharkscope):

I will make screencaps of starting balance and cashout history to those who request it for verification. Results will be kept using HEM.

I will be happy to receive your encouragement/advice mentorshp if you have expertise and would like to see an even bigger return on your investment, future options.

If this goes well, I will consider a second stake.

Quoted for reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS
    • totte1992
      totte1992
      Bronze
      Reserv all of it , adding you for discussion on skype ( im away atm, will be home tomorrow)
    • gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      Originally posted by totte1992
      Reserv all of it , adding you for discussion on skype ( im away atm, will be home tomorrow)
      cool. reserved stake 30% = total available. will contact you via skype
    • kikopego93
      kikopego93
      Bronze
      Reserve me 2% 50$... My nick is fdmlopes93
      I´m not from english comunity can I participate in stakes here?
      Will send when you got all bought ok? Just let me know via skype. Sending personal message with nickname there.
      Gl :s_biggrin:
    • gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kikopego93
      Reserve me 2% 50$... My nick is fdmlopes93
      I´m not from english comunity can I participate in stakes here?
      Will send when you got all bought ok? Just let me know via skype. Sending personal message with nickname there.
      Gl :s_biggrin:
      thanks for your offer, but sorry, the stake is fully reserved already.
    • kikopego93
      kikopego93
      Bronze
      Ok, anyway acept my invite in skype. Let me know when you whant to do other stake.
      Thanks =)
    • gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      Originally posted by totte1992
      Reserve all of it , adding you for discussion on skype ( im away atm, will be home tomorrow)
      Stake received. Thanks for your investment, and good fortune to us both!
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Just out of curiosity, has this stake finished?

I can find no feedback thread (as required by the rules), nor can I find any results.

Please post some indication that the thread has finished, and that the stakers have been paid.

Thanks,
      --VS
    • totte1992
      totte1992
      Bronze
      It is since long, check hus blogg if you Want To see the results. And i got all money, and im pretty sure he have a feedback thread...
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, totte1992...
      Thanks for that.

I'll mark this stake complete.

I only look in the application for a link to the feedback thread.

Also when a stake is finished, the results are usually posted somewhere obvious, and I didn't think to check for a blog.

Edit:
      I just had a look at his blog.
      I can see no results for this stake.

Link? Or even the date of the post containing the stake results would be helpful.

Thanks for your help,
      --VS
    • totte1992
      totte1992
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VorpalF2F
      Hi, totte1992...
      Thanks for that.

I'll mark this stake complete.

I only look in the application for a link to the feedback thread.

Also when a stake is finished, the results are usually posted somewhere obvious, and I didn't think to check for a blog.

Edit:
      I just had a look at his blog.
      I can see no results for this stake.

Link? Or even the date of the post containing the stake results would be helpful.

Thanks for your help,
      --VS
      Well maybe wasnt in his blogg, he wrote about the progress there anyway, he send me several pms during the stake, and this is the last one:

"Here's the graph for tourneys.

​http://s8.postimg.org/ojbqxmhyt/​Results.​png​

There's no graph for PLO, since my trial decided to end yesterday and forgot to save results. Still it was only about 2500 hands and I was down about $20 or so.

Total in the cashier when we started was $2499.

​http://s17.postimg.org/3nhltrjrj​/stars.j​pg​

current balance is

​http://s21.postimg.org/uguelxpd3​/stars2.​jpg​

here's the transaction history for last 60 days, showing the $50 obtained for points and your initial $742 transfer.

​http://s7.postimg.org/y47giyc23/​hist.jpg​

Final profit is +$632.37

$742 + 0.3(632.37)
      = $931.7 .. a profit of $189 US, or 25.5% of your investment. Better than Madoff ;)

Let me know if you want to talk about future staking. If you're ok with the above msg me back that you agree that everything is good and I'll transfer the $931.7 to your stars acct.

Thanks again for helping out. Wish it could have been much better, but glad I didn't lose on my firsts stake!
      "

the images are probably gone but i can promise you everything was fine about the stake. Hopefully this is enough...( dont see the point in bumping this thread)