Depositing from online bank account issues

• Ashish95
      Ashish95
      Basic
      Instead of 'uploading money' on the skrill website from my bank account I accidentally sent money from my online bank account to 'MONEYBOOKERSXXXX (ect)'. I assumed this wouldnt be a problem but I havet received the money in my skrill account yet and considering it should be instantaneous i am a bit worried.

I was just wondering, have any of you sent money from your online bank account to your skrill account? Does it work? and how long does it take?

Any replies will be appreciated, thank you!
  • 2 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey Ashish95,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com

Sorry, this is not something I have any knowledge of unfortunately. Maybe a kind member will pop in to help!

Best regards,
      Gary.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by Ashish95
      Instead of 'uploading money' on the skrill website from my bank account I accidentally sent money from my online bank account to 'MONEYBOOKERSXXXX (ect)'. I assumed this wouldnt be a problem but I havet received the money in my skrill account yet and considering it should be instantaneous i am a bit worried.

I was just wondering, have any of you sent money from your online bank account to your skrill account? Does it work? and how long does it take?

Any replies will be appreciated, thank you!
      Hi, Ashish95,
      I would not want to risk giving you bad advice.

I assume that you have a record of the transaction.

Between the customer support team at Skrill, and your bank's staff you should be able to get anything corrected.

There really would not be anything anyone at PokerStrategy.com could to here.

Please post back here when this is resolved, OK?
      Other members will appreciate knowing how to fix similar problems.

All the best,
      --VS