This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Gftwrpd4u

• Gftwrpd4u
      Gftwrpd4u
      Bronze
      Hi,

My name is Dan. 26 and living in Denver Colorado. I've been playing cards for about 8 years now. My swings are definitely up and down.

i'd like to be able to calculate odds better and start being able to put people on hand ranges. also i would like to get better at combitronics.
  • 2 replies
    • TJtheTJ
      TJtheTJ
      Bronze
      Hey Gftwrpd4u!

Great idea to take the beginner's course! Maybe that'll help you control the ups and downs in poker a bit. Though as much as we'd like to, unfortunately we can't get rid of all swings :(

Of course, taking this course can help you make the negative swings a bit more bearable, hopefully!

If any other questions come up, you can always post them in the Beginner's Questions section!

Best of luck with the course! :)

Kind regards,
      Tino
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Gftwrpd4u
      Hi,

My name is Dan. 26 and living in Denver Colorado. I've been playing cards for about 8 years now. My swings are definitely up and down.

i'd like to be able to calculate odds better and start being able to put people on hand ranges. also i would like to get better at combitronics.
      Hello Dan,

Welcome to the course.

For more information on each lesson please visit this link: Welcome to the No Limit Beginners Course Forums

Best of luck and keep us posted.

Bogdan