Gftwrpd4u

• Gftwrpd4u
      Gftwrpd4u
      Bronze
      Hi,

My name is Dan. 26 and living in Denver Colorado. I've been playing cards for about 8 years now. My swings are definitely up and down.

i'd like to be able to calculate odds better and start being able to put people on hand ranges. also i would like to get better at combitronics.
  • 2 replies
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hey Gftwrpd4u!

Great idea to take the beginner's course! Maybe that'll help you control the ups and downs in poker a bit. Though as much as we'd like to, unfortunately we can't get rid of all swings :(

Of course, taking this course can help you make the negative swings a bit more bearable, hopefully!

If any other questions come up, you can always post them in the Beginner's Questions section!

Best of luck with the course! :)

Kind regards,
      Tino
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Gftwrpd4u
      Hi,

My name is Dan. 26 and living in Denver Colorado. I've been playing cards for about 8 years now. My swings are definitely up and down.

i'd like to be able to calculate odds better and start being able to put people on hand ranges. also i would like to get better at combitronics.
      Hello Dan,

Welcome to the course.

For more information on each lesson please visit this link: Welcome to the No Limit Beginners Course Forums

Best of luck and keep us posted.

Bogdan