Sup fishes

• KnowHung
      KnowHung
      Bronze
      Hello again,

Just wanted to say hello to all my future enemies or maybe friends :) Hope we all gona be friends and help each other. Iam gona be play NL2 at start, because iam new and knowledge hungry player.
      As you maybe already suspected, my nickname is from knowledge hungry - KnowHung :)
      Iam willing to learn and take all of knowledge i can get to get better poker player and maybe even better person.

Good luck to all of ya.
  • 21 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Well, well, KnowHung, it's good to meet you and welcome to our community!

First, will you be taking the quiz to get the free poker money, or make a deposit yourself perhaps?

What site will you play at, which game type, no limit, sit and goes, pot limit omaha or limit holdem perhaps?

What about joining our No Limit Beginners Course, it's totally free!? Just click the big green link at the bottom of this post for information about it! Yes, it's free!

If you need to know something just ask and we'll get right to it.

Until then, have fun!

Mal.
    • KnowHung
      KnowHung
      Bronze
      Hey Mal,
      yes i took free money and already got it.
      Played 4 double up SNG`s and won all.
      Now playing 500$ guaranteed tournament, will see h ow that one goes.
      And after that gona try cash games and then gona decided.

• gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi KnowHung, congratulations getting bronze and winning ALL of those tourneys so soon!? :s_cool:

Seems like you're on your way already, nice job!

Let us know what game you dicide to play and we can perhaps point out some useful information/videos, etc.
      ...then we'd like you to start a blog please! :D

Regards and have fun,

Mal.
    • KnowHung
      KnowHung
      Bronze
      Thanks again Mal,

Seems i have decided what iam going to play.
      Played around 20 Double Up SNG, and one MTT.
      Then tried cash game and it blew my mind :tongue: That was so fun to play with players who chat with me while playing, that was interesting and fun.

So i have been decided to start focusing one cash games. Gona start with NL2 6max. Have played 1.5k hands and profit-6$ so far.

I already started blog aswell :)
      If have interest you can check it out -
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=262215

About help, i would be grateful if you could help me with some videos and articles where to start and what to watch.
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hey KnowHung!

First of all welcome to the forum!

If you really want to start getting into cash games, there's no better place to start than the No Limit Beginner's Course!

Though it focuses on full ring games, most of the content is fully applicable on short handed games. Also, lesson 7 is partly about short handed games as well.

As long as you actively study the articles, videos and coachings and do your homework, it will certainly get you off to a great start!

Good luck at the tables :)

Regards,
      Tino
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hello again KnowHung,

Ok, so here we go! First, click the big green link at the bottom of this post. It takes you to the Beginners Course where the professional coaches teach you how to win! How cool is that! Want more coolness - it's free to join - yep totally free! You come and go as you please and ask questions of the coaches while they play, sometimes they give theory lessons as well and there are articles to read and homeworks to do (Oh yes, homeworks :f_eek: ). there's no pressure though and it's a great way to meet others at the same level.

So, click that link! :D

Also, even more super-coolness, I found this video for you, it gives a good introduction to playing no limit poker:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/video/22929/

enjoy :)

During the video you will see our lovely coach using some analysing software, you can have that as well, just download it and it's yours for free!:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/software/10/

Looks complicated? No problem, just watch this video where the coach shows you how to use it:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/video/15193/

I've asked someone to help out with your blog link as well to make it look all pretty. Good job starting the blog by the way. :s_cool:

Good grief, how easy is this!? Too easy! :D

Have fun,

Mal.
    • KnowHung
      KnowHung
      Bronze
      I think iam learning fast, so gona read / watch all you gave and lets see tomorrow after session my improvement.

Now gona watch and read and then gona play little session as well and use all my new knowledge :)

:heart: :heart: :heart: Thanks you alot for materials :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    • KnowHung
      KnowHung
      Bronze
      sOOoooooOoOoOOO.... :) :)

Just deposited 40$ on PS and iam thinking to play SNG`s 18 man 1.50$Is my bankroll good for it ? I mean, iam thinking about bankroll management...

And can some1 give me some blog or videos or some article to read before i start them, some basic stuff i should know before jumping in action...

Thanks, Janis.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey KnowHung,

I'm working on your signature at the minute!

Can you please do me a favour - can you please click the following link:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/usercp.php?action=signature_edit

and then click on options (this is under the big grey box) and four boxes appear - can you please make sure all these are unticked and then your signature will be perfect!
    • KnowHung
      KnowHung
      Bronze
      WoooW, thanks alot. Perfect. Love it.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Awesome!

Thanks to ThatGuyMatt for the big assist here also :)
    • KnowHung
      KnowHung
      Bronze
      BIG Thanks to ThatGuyMatt. <3 luv ya :tongue:
    • KnowHung
      KnowHung
      Bronze
      Cant get money out of my moneybooker, so not playing poker for like 4days...
      So sad...
    • palaidnis
      palaidnis
      Bronze
      I have had the same prob, but in the end i had to take my money off, and upload to skrill again.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KnowHung
      Cant get money out of my moneybooker, so not playing poker for like 4days...
      So sad...
      What seems to be the problem?

Maybe we could help?

Regards,

Kyle.
    • KnowHung
      KnowHung
      Bronze
      Already made 4 tickets , not even one got answered and iam giving up.
      Took out all my money and have no idea how could i deposite now.
      My credit card is not for gambling so cant deposite like that :(
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hey KnowHung,

You seem to be having problems with the customer service?

When you send a ticket to support, it joins a queue. All you need to do is wait a while and they will reply as soon as they can. Sending a lot of them won't improve your chance of getting an answer.

I am informed there have been one or two delays regarding answering tickets, so I suggest a little patience is in order to let them sort it out for you, alright? :)

I know it is difficult to make sure you have all the information you need sometimes, but trying to make sure as best you can often avoids these situations, but I have done similar myself.

Best regards and I hope the problem is resolved very soon.

Mal.
    • WillUFlod
      WillUFlod
      Bronze
      hi i am dedy news players any advise for me ?
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by WillUFlod
      hi i am dedy news players any advise for me ?
      Hi, WillUFlod

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com !

I'm not *quite* sure what you're asking here.

Why not create your own introdution thread? Tell us a bit about yourself, what poker games & types you play and so on.

Be sure to have a look around at the videos, articles and take part in a coaching session.

Be sure to check out the free poker money!

Best of luck,
      --VS