ZOOM or CashGame NL100

• danyway
      danyway
      Silver
      Hi,

I would like to know if it should be more profitable to play at ZOOM NL100 or to Play at normal cash game table NL100 ?

6 Max or 9 Handed ?

Where the level of players are lower: ZOOM or normal cash game ?

Where we can have a bigger Edge, Zoom or Normal Cash Game ?

I'm specially interested of winner player answer, players experience, players examples.

Thank for you answer.

Regards
  • 12 replies
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Bronze
      Table selection, is key at NL 50+. I would say ring games but that's not true we got many players that plays NL 200+ on zoom/rush and is litteraly crushing!
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Depends a lot on your bumhuting skillz. If you table select really hard then your obviously going to get a better winrate on regular tables. Overall there's better fish/reg ratio on standard tables and the fish are worse since they generally play looser then zoom fish.

On the other hand you get a lot more volume in playing zoom, you don't have to lose focus table selecting and it easy to put in short sessions while on standard tables you pretty much commit yourself to 2h+ sessions since it takes 30mins to get good tables going so its pointless to play short sessions.

Personally i play nl100 both FR and SH regular and zoom, depend on how much time i have available and what i feel like playing. My winrate is slightly worse on zoom but since i get more h/h my hourly is basically the same.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Winrates are lower in zoom, but hourly bigger. I mix both from time to time, depends on if I want smooth sailing with fishes (regular tables) or am fine with constantly measuring dicks with regs for higher hourly (zoom).

Wouldn't advice playing zoom if you're just breakevenish on regular tables.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MatejM47
      Depends a lot on your bumhuting skillz. If you table select really hard then your obviously going to get a better winrate on regular tables. Overall there's better fish/reg ratio on standard tables and the fish are worse since they generally play looser then zoom fish.

On the other hand you get a lot more volume in playing zoom, you don't have to lose focus table selecting and it easy to put in short sessions while on standard tables you pretty much commit yourself to 2h+ sessions since it takes 30mins to get good tables going so its pointless to play short sessions.

Personally i play nl100 both FR and SH regular and zoom, depend on how much time i have available and what i feel like playing. My winrate is slightly worse on zoom but since i get more h/h my hourly is basically the same.
      Hi is it possible we played v eachother at 100 zoom yesterday? :D
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Yeah probably, im 8 tabling both FR and SH atm so its hard to miss me :) Dunno who you are on stars tho.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MatejM47
      Yeah probably, im 8 tabling both FR and SH atm so its hard to miss me :) Dunno who you are on stars tho.
      Snorlax avatar :)
    • danyway
      danyway
      Silver
      Thanks you for all your answers.

have a nice day to all
    • danyway
      danyway
      Silver
      First week +900$
      Since jully : 4900$ --> 1700$
      Digusted
      Every day since 24.06.2013 on PS.com
      I'm on nl50 Now ;(
      I must stop. Else if i loose more. I think, i Will never player poker anymore.
      It is my last try.
      And i can't post hands as i have an old ps.com account not affiliated
      .to pokerstrategy.
    • danyway
      danyway
      Silver
      after some analyse
      arround 2200$ lost in zoom nl100-nl50 from my iphone, must of then with dificult hand to fold AA vs brelan. etc...,brelan vs flush backdoor flopped,.
      and of course some mistake from me but not too much, it is very very tigh, without a lost of mistake from opponant and without stats.
      as i have see i'm winning on normal 6 max table, so i'll retry slowly.
    • booomm
      booomm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by danyway
      after some analyse
      arround 2200$ lost in zoom nl100-nl50 from my iphone, must of then with dificult hand to fold AA vs brelan. etc...,brelan vs flush backdoor flopped,.
      and of course some mistake from me but not too much, it is very very tigh, without a lost of mistake from opponant and without stats.
      as i have see i'm winning on normal 6 max table, so i'll retry slowly.
      only francophones understand 'brelan' :)

brelan=3 of a kind.

gl :)
    • danyway
      danyway
      Silver
      Yes, you're right.
      And it is why i'm also posting on the english tread.
      Usualy french people Will not Come to see english tread, and english people Will not Check french tread, so bY posting on both languages i hope to have more answer.
    • thirit2
      thirit2
      Basic
      6 max normal games are my prefference