Fast-fold poker @ Microgaming

• nooni2k
      nooni2k
      Bronze
      Hi helpful people

What actually constitutes Microgaming's fast-fold offering?

There seem to be these "Blaze" tables on the normal 24h poker software.

However there is also this:
      https://www.24hpoker.com/fastpoker

Is there any difference? If so, is there enough traffic on "Fastpoker" to make it worth playing instead of Zoom....given that I can't get my Stars account tracked to PokerStrategy?

Thanks
  • 11 replies
    • PokerPPP
      PokerPPP
      Bronze
      Yo, no one plays Blaze on 24h poker, I have no idea of fast poker but I think it could be the web version ( one you can play in the browser). You'll be dissapointed as you will find no one playing Blaze on the 24hpoker software though.
    • nooni2k
      nooni2k
      Bronze
      Yeah I do play at 24h Poker a bit, so I'm aware there's precisely zero traffic at Blaze.

The FastPoker website does have an option to download as well as play in browser... anyone done this and seen the traffic? Might try it myself tonight but at work atm.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi nooni2k,

For information, please keep in mind that the microgaming fast fold poker web version isn't tracked by Pokerstrategy.com so you won't receive Pokerstrategy benefits if you play there.

Regards,

Mal.
    • nooni2k
      nooni2k
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gadget51
      Hi nooni2k,

For information, please keep in mind that the microgaming fast fold poker web version isn't tracked by Pokerstrategy.com so you won't receive Pokerstrategy benefits if you play there.

Regards,

Mal.
      Aha! Useful information =) Thanks gadget

What about the downloadable version, same deal?
    • FatSunny
      FatSunny
      Bronze
      Hi dude,

fastfold is a different client with very little traffic I play on my mobile occasionally and your lucky to have 5 tables running across all stakes and you dont use your poker account money it comes from your main account which confused me at first but thats not hard!
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi again noonik,,

Downloading the client through Pokertrategy and following the instructions will get you tracked for sure. Here is the link to the 24hrPoker site and signup instructions:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/24h-poker/

Note you get 30% rakeback and 4 Strategy points per $1 raked. :heart:

However, on a further note, I found Blaze poker to be virtually dead on Unibet most days, but I don't know if that applies across the microgaming network in it's entirety. I can't speak for the web version obviously.

Perhaps our lovely and knowledgeable members can help us out there.

Anyway, I hope I helped a little at least,

Regards,

Mal.
    • nooni2k
      nooni2k
      Bronze
      Hey gadget

Some confusion here methinks! What i meant was: is the downloadable version of Fast Poker trackable to PokerStrategy? As opposed to web-based play. The website for Fast Poker offers a download button as well.

Or is this the same thing as Blaze?

That is the problem I'm trying to get to the bottom of!

I already have the standard 24h poker client (tracked to Pokerstrategy)
    • nooni2k
      nooni2k
      Bronze
      Originally posted by FatSunny
      Hi dude,

fastfold is a different client with very little traffic I play on my mobile occasionally and your lucky to have 5 tables running across all stakes and you dont use your poker account money it comes from your main account which confused me at first but thats not hard!
      Only just saw this FatSunny! Thanks, this probably clears the matter up.

=)
    • HergenL
      HergenL
      Bronze
      Hi,

I don't want too dive deep into this topic, but you've already realised that traffic will be problematic for both Microgaming fast poker platforms.

In general the best alternative for fast fold poker if your Stars account isn't tracked will probably be one of our iPoker partners, there you have decent traffic up to 100NL, in the evenings often even 200NL, and we have some pretty good offers there.

I can definitely recommend you to give it a try, especially this month as you can take part in our Level Up!-Promotion for a status upgrade and some cool cash. With "Level-Up!" combined with the VIP system and first deposit bonus you can easily reach ~100% rakeback with some of our iPoker Partners.

Which skin would be best for you depends on what stakes and volume you play, but if you're interested you can give me a few cliffnotes and i'll be happy to give you a recommendation.

Best regards,
      Hergen
    • nooni2k
      nooni2k
      Bronze
      Hi Hergen

You've cut straight to the core of the issue that I've been faffing around trying to resolve in various sub-forums all day, so many thanks for this!

I'm a part-time player, and would aim to play, at fast-fold, somewhere in the region of 20-40k hands per month. Stakes would be 25NL initially.

I have read some really bad stuff about iPoker though. I don't think I need to go into it here as most people know what I'm talking about, but it might bear discussion over PM? I'm happy to add you in the community tool to discuss further.

Thanks again
    • HergenL
      HergenL
      Bronze
      Ongame might be another alternative if you don't like iPoker, but you're right, let's discuss in detail via pm or skype - i've just send you a friend invite in our community module.