This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

First Downswing

• Flintrino
      Flintrino
      Bronze
      Playing SSS is very swingy but not supposed to be this much? :D

Lost 260BB in less than 1000 hands, played no differently. I'm glad its only 10 cent poker :)
      Starting to rebound up, hopefully I've have a nice upswing and move up a limit.
  • 2 replies
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Well 260BB is a lot i must say. Thats like 13 all in in row. I had similar downswing like yesterday when i lost some freaking hands against two outers or KK vs Q4o guy who limp shove against my raise of course i call he catch two pairs on flop and things is funny that he cracked my kings. I bet was funny for him. Or other guy who pushed me all in preflop when i had AKo he had K2s. He get 2 on river :D Etc. Usually you get money in this situations but to me it seemed that i am dogged to often :D

Just stick to the strategy and with a bit of luck you'll make profit. I play sth. like 15days per month and for me is 14days grinding and one day i make really nice profit when everything fits as it should. Strange sh!t but true.
    • Flintrino
      Flintrino
      Bronze
      Just had another session, bounced back up to 225BB in less another 1000 hands.

Couple more BB til next level, hopefully it'll calm down abit there.