First Downswing

• Flintrino
      Flintrino
      Bronze
      Playing SSS is very swingy but not supposed to be this much? :D

Lost 260BB in less than 1000 hands, played no differently. I'm glad its only 10 cent poker :)
      Starting to rebound up, hopefully I've have a nice upswing and move up a limit.
  • 2 replies
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Well 260BB is a lot i must say. Thats like 13 all in in row. I had similar downswing like yesterday when i lost some freaking hands against two outers or KK vs Q4o guy who limp shove against my raise of course i call he catch two pairs on flop and things is funny that he cracked my kings. I bet was funny for him. Or other guy who pushed me all in preflop when i had AKo he had K2s. He get 2 on river :D Etc. Usually you get money in this situations but to me it seemed that i am dogged to often :D

Just stick to the strategy and with a bit of luck you'll make profit. I play sth. like 15days per month and for me is 14days grinding and one day i make really nice profit when everything fits as it should. Strange sh!t but true.
    • Flintrino
      Flintrino
      Bronze
      Just had another session, bounced back up to 225BB in less another 1000 hands.

Couple more BB til next level, hopefully it'll calm down abit there.