This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

titan link broken??

• 4 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi racenutalways,
      does she have any addons like noscript?
      Or maybe some prog that blocks .exe downloads?

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • racenutalways
      racenutalways
      Bronze
      Thanks chiller for the reply, I will ask her, I thought the same thing but thought I should ask for broken link first. Always attack the obvious first. Then I will ask her to try with Mozilla and see if she has the same problem, for all I know she has activeX and scripts blocked due to changing security on IE.
      Thanks again chiller. Now I know it's not from this end, I will attack from different corners.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello racenutalways,

Some Firewalls and Virus scanners don't allow the download of the Titansoftware (mine for example). So this could also be the problem. I needed to shortly disable both my firewall and the virus scan in order to complete the download.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • racenutalways
      racenutalways
      Bronze
      As it turns out, and I suspected, but she argued(women?) lol. her PC is badly infected and need to be cleaned out, heck it's so old, I just might get her to re-format and start afresh.

Thanx for the replies