mansion poker

• seabaz78
      seabaz78
      Bronze
      i did invite my father to join this site and when it came down to choose which platform to choose, he did told me that mansion poker wasnt there. So my question is, is mansion poker out of the starting 50$ or he just didnt saw properly, thanks! and he went with fulltilt i told him that was probably the best site to use
  • 17 replies
    • batmanbg
      batmanbg
      Bronze
      You can receive the starting capital in FullTilt, PokerStars, Partypoker & Titan. For me FullTilt is not the best choise to start, because the rake at NL10 is 10%.
    • seabaz78
      seabaz78
      Bronze
      i know you can receive in those, i was curious if mansion poker was removed for receiving the $50.
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi seabaz78,
      it's not possible to get the 50$ at mansion at the moment.
      But maybe we will add mansion poker again in the future.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • Blacklabel77
      Blacklabel77
      Bronze
      can u still create a new account at mansion and still receive the TAF Bonus???
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      I suggest that he picks partypoker this is why(from my blog):

2. Well that information would be very helpful when i found out this site and is about which is the best site to take those 50$ on.

In my conclusions is 100% Party poker!
      Here are reasons why:

First you can choose from:
      1.Titan- is good site with lots of fishes low limits and they have even limits with blinds 1/2cents which is nice at start but is not good to waste 50+100$ if you have great first deposit bonus!
      2.Mansion- i don't know much about mansion but again not good to waste 50+100 offer if you have really nice first deposit bonus!
      3.Full Tilt- i don't know much about Full Tilt but again not good to waste 50+100 offer if you have really nice first deposit bonus! And also their lowest NL limit is NL10 with 10% rake(other sites have 5% any limit) so really hard start for beginner!
      4.Stars- Well at Stars if i remember correct you get only 50+50 so thats first minus and second minus is that on low limits is almost impossible to get those FPP you need to clear additional money!
      5.Party- So why Party is the best? Where to start. Lets start with first deposit bonus if you start to play Party later. Is 30% up to 150$. Do you see sth.? First is only 30% second is only 150$ and if you chose Party for starting capital you get what 50+100$ which is 150$. Interesting a Thats not it. Lowest limit is 2/4cents which is very fishy and most important you can easily clear additional 100$ since you get Party points also on lower limits and getting 300partypoints in 90days is just not hard.
      Oh yes btw i saw they have now really nice freerolls for beginners. Bankroll builder 2,5K$ is on weekly basis and they have also bankroll builder 10k$. Very nice since you have so many freerolls to get into them and can get some nice money. And you are rookie now there 60days.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Blacklabel77
      No, Mansion is no longer an option for TAF payout either.
    • seabaz78
      seabaz78
      Bronze
      i am on mansion so i wont be able to transfer my taf there anymore?? i have a account at party and pokerstar can i transfer my money there instead even if mansion was the site i had use before to get my first 50$
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      now you can request it to be paid to your Party account :P
    • seabaz78
      seabaz78
      Bronze
      ok i will do that when i reach the min i have to reach before i transfer it, thanks
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thunderbird56
      Originally posted by Blacklabel77
      No, Mansion is no longer an option for TAF payout either.
      Hi Blacklabel77,
      of course you are still able to get your taf money on mansion!!

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      NVM
    • strma1337
      strma1337
      Bronze
      hii, i need to know when i get my TAF money on mansion poker :)
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi strma1337,
      the transfer can take up to one week.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      i'm on my way to get the 15$bonus for reaching 750mpp... That mean i can request it to be paid at party poker?
      I really wanna play at a different poker website, like PS, FTP, PP... where u have great Sattys and all that. Any suggestions on how i can do that???

PS. i already have more than 200$ at Mansion.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 1seednoir1
      i'm on my way to get the 15$bonus for reaching 750mpp... That mean i can request it to be paid at party poker?
      I really wanna play at a different poker website, like PS, FTP, PP... where u have great Sattys and all that. Any suggestions on how i can do that???

PS. i already have more than 200$ at Mansion.
      Hello 1seednoir1,

What thunderbird was referring to is your TAF money account which you can have paid out at different websites (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/taf-info). The Mansion bonus can only be received at Mansion. You can however after clearing your bonus take the money from Mansion and deposit it at another site such as PartyPoker using our bonus code to receive the first deposit bonus of 100% up to $500 (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/bonus/detail/23/)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • rbdflyboy
      rbdflyboy
      Bronze
      What happens to those left at mansion after the 19th of September? Does one proceed per the original agreement. Will there be changes? Is there a post where one can determine a possible outcome? Is a transfer a viable option? Best regards.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by rbdflyboy
      What happens to those left at mansion after the 19th of September? Does one proceed per the original agreement. Will there be changes? Is there a post where one can determine a possible outcome? Is a transfer a viable option? Best regards.
      Hello rbdflyboy,

We are in contact with Mansion concerning the deadline they gave. We will do our best to make sure things continue as described in the original agreement. I will let everyone know once we know more.

Best regards,
      SoyCD