This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

back in business :> cohones blog

• cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      here i have a graphic for about 36xx hands! i know its not so much but in 5 days that is all i did! he looks crazy =) ) when i saw it i was just laughing :D
      first 2.5k hand i played nl10 sss.....i respected rulls about 80%90% but too many badbeads.....bigger pair (mine) almost allways lost ........smaller pair won 90%.....:-??
      [img=http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/1976/graphicln2.th.png]
      here i post all my going rate and i want advices! now i m playing 25/50FL .....seems to be oke here :) !! in the past i thought thats easy to make moneys from poker but its not so u need to play more to do it

any suggestions any ideas are welcome :X
  • 6 replies
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Full Tilt Poker Game #7888344595: Table Saylor (6 max) - $0.05/$0.10 - Pot Limit Omaha Hi - 7:51:02 ET - 2008/09/01
      Seat 1: cojonel1 ($10.75)
      Seat 2: Bukash_22 ($10)
      Seat 3: samm52 ($14.60)
      Seat 4: CALIMYBIUFF ($7.20)
      Seat 5: Pickup ($11.15)
      Seat 6: N4rk0_0 ($7.35)
      Bukash_22 posts the small blind of $0.05
      samm52 posts the big blind of $0.10
      The button is in seat #1
      *** HOLE CARDS ***
      Dealt to cojonel1 [5s Ah 4d Ks]
      CALIMYBIUFF folds
      Pickup folds
      N4rk0_0 raises to $0.35
      cojonel1 calls $0.35
      Bukash_22 adds $0.05
      Bukash_22 folds
      samm52 calls $0.25
      *** FLOP *** [5h Ts 3s]
      samm52 checks
      N4rk0_0 bets $1.10
      cojonel1 calls $1.10
      samm52 calls $1.10
      *** TURN *** [5h Ts 3s] [9h]
      samm52 checks
      N4rk0_0 has 15 seconds left to act
      N4rk0_0 bets $4.40
      cojonel1 calls $4.40
      samm52 raises to $8.80
      N4rk0_0 calls $1.50, and is all in
      cojonel1 calls $4.40
      *** RIVER *** [5h Ts 3s 9h] [6s]
      samm52 has 15 seconds left to act
      samm52 bets $0.60
      cojonel1 calls $0.50, and is all in
      Uncalled bet of $0.10 returned to samm52
      *** SHOW DOWN ***
      samm52 shows [3c 3h 5c 9d] three of a kind, Threes
      cojonel1 shows [5s Ah 4d Ks] a flush, King high
      cojonel1 wins the side pot ($6.80) with a flush, King high
      N4rk0_0 mucks
      cojonel1 wins the main pot ($20.10) with a flush, King high
      N4rk0_0 adds $2
      *** SUMMARY ***
      Total pot $28.90 Main pot $22.10. Side pot $6.80. | Rake $2
      Board: [5h Ts 3s 9h 6s]
      Seat 1: cojonel1 (button) showed [5s Ah 4d Ks] and won ($26.90) with a flush, King high
      Seat 2: Bukash_22 (small blind) folded before the Flop
      Seat 3: samm52 (big blind) showed [3c 3h 5c 9d] and lost with three of a kind, Threes
      Seat 4: CALIMYBIUFF didn't bet (folded)
      Seat 5: Pickup didn't bet (folded)
      Seat 6: N4rk0_0 mucked [Tc Td Jc Kh] - three of a kind, Tens

i dont know why i played this hand but the pot seems to be bigger and i thought if my river spade is coming i ll be very happy and that it was :D i m very happy now and just calm down and go back to sss NL10 :D .....after one week am up with 20BB :> and my bankroll at the moment is 87$!

but no rake momentanly......:( i have 6x$ rake and no rake back :-s still waiting :X
      what a nice day :D
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      You play SSS omaha :D Well thats a bit crazy don't you think? And you played even PL25 with 70$ bankroll? Man take it easy and read articles especially BRM article or you'll be busted before you say a ;)
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      wuhohoho i revive this thread dead .... and yaa that omaha afected my first bankroll :> i ll not doind that again :-s omaha is so swuingy but is funny ....but u also need a huge bankroll :D i m not doing that again soon :>

i m back in game ! after i received my taf bonus onmansion poker and reread rereread and so on articles i m running hot ! from 60$ my bankroll after one week shows 172.53$ :>
      i runned so well today.....played some tournaments and in one of them i survived for the final table and leaved 8th

then after i took a break i opened 2 tables of .5/1 limit to play some heads up ! i :heart: playing heads up .....and now i mworking at it! after first 5 minuts og waiting one fish entered my game :X he pretend that he is good and i m a fish ....after i saw how is playing calling with q high my raise or k high ....all runned fine ! from 15 $ entering the table i leaved with 7x

now for my bankroll what do u think that is good to play not to risc to muuch..... .05/.1 full buyn 10 players tables?
      after i reached 300$ mark i ll buy pokertracker and after reach another 300 bankroll i ll buy poker ace hud...

after every sesion i play i ll post news....best hands or hands that i love them!

and another question about rakeback onmansion ....with what program can i see what is the amount of the rake i did ...pt3 expired ...and now i have kinda 1500 Mansion poaints....
      i ll post all hapenings of my bankroll :>
      take care and good luck dont play out of ankroll m

ps : i woulld like if its posible to move that thread at blogs :> thanks

• cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      finished another sesion of 2 hours of heads up .5/1 $ and catched some fishy dudes ! my roll increased to 22x $ and things are going great at the moment with all so calling stations on HU limit ! :) ) i ll post some nice hands.....after so many hands like that finaly i decided to take some screens :> and there so are

last image i thought he will bet on turn :D i was 100% sure he dont have an ace ;)
      i ll keep u guys with news about me ! tomorow is a hard day for me and now i ll go to bed ...if things are going so ...i ll be playing 1$ limit for hiting my 600$ bankroll and then i ll move to 1/2 $ limit ! good luck all ! i need 132 moe points to get my elephant license and then i ll learn it and i use his tools :X .....will be more good for me with stats of players :D

please one admin move that thread to your poker blogs ! thx

• cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      hmmm weell done played another half an hour a player that was incredible raising me 7 high call my reraise and so on !
      now go to sleep tomorow i ll post some pictures some omg pictures with some omfg hands :) ))

new update to my bankroll
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Hi man... Please can you delate some of the screenshots you put on my blog. They are just taking too much space. I hope you understand. Thank you!!! ;)