Titan Points

• 23 replies
    • TheLastNail
      TheLastNail
      Black
      Hi, of course that highly depends on what kind of player u re.. since tps are due to sizes of pots in hands u participate.. thats why if u play shortstack strategy (with byin fe 2bucks) i definitely dont expect u to have more than 50 points in those 3 hours, while if u re a deepstacker playing much more hands it can be much much more..
    • TheLastNail
      TheLastNail
      Black
      if being tight ss, my guess would be around 20-30
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Titan give you points for every hand you are dealt cards. So whether you play SSS or BSS you will earn the same amount of points more-or-less. Not sure how many you can earn on these limits though.

Best regards,
      Stiev
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      You have here how you gets points:

http://www.titanpoker.com/vip_club.html

I would say NL10 is not so good to get points, NL20 is nice and NL50 is just what you need if you want to gather nice points. Higher don't make it much faster i think.
    • extpan
      extpan
      Gold
      i play for friend on titan poker and make 3000points in 9day:) to get playstation3 ...i play just "super turbo Heads up" for 2 and 5$....1$ fee is 17points....or if you are silver status then is i think 1$fee(rake) for sng is 20points.....in9day....3100points...240$profit+playstation3:)
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      playstation3? what for? for earning 3000 points? I dont think so on titan, I earn about 5000 points a day when I play, and i've never seen anything about a PS3 on offer.

Best regards,
      Stiev
    • arjun2001
      arjun2001
      Bronze
      The Nail you are misunderstanding the point system. As SSS player I will actually b getting more points for paying less rake since im folding most hands when others are playing and paying. A participating hand on titan means hand u were dealt.

I am definitely not reching 6k points on NL 10, but I was looking for some estimates since I can't make any.

I think SNG's are really good but then I need to find $1 SNG and I am not deviating from BRM.
    • TheLastNail
      TheLastNail
      Black
      arjun.. i am soo sorry.. i really didnt want to lie to you, i just play for couple of weeks and never studied the system of points, i just "recognized" that when i played some hand also postflop i got more points.. but this has probably to do with the fact i didnt pay any attention to how many points was i getting when folding preflop :D ..

thx for posting that link slikec!
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheLastNail
      arjun.. i am soo sorry.. i really didnt want to lie to you, i just play for couple of weeks and never studied the system of points, i just "recognized" that when i played some hand also postflop i got more points.. but this has probably to do with the fact i didnt pay any attention to how many points was i getting when folding preflop :D ..

thx for posting that link slikec!

Actually I could swear I get more points on Titan when I play postflop, in other words, more points per money invested in a pot. Im prob wrong though =S
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      Getting the bonus on Titan is hard for beginners. I've deposited 75$ on Titan and got 78$ bonus. But problem is i have to make 9600 points in 3 months to clear that bonus. i played a lot and managed to get 350 points in 2 months.

How come Full tilt i got 600 points and i've cleared 30$ of my bonus already??
    • Grimzor
      Grimzor
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cannell555
      playstation3? what for? for earning 3000 points? I dont think so on titan, I earn about 5000 points a day when I play, and i've never seen anything about a PS3 on offer.

Best regards,
      Stiev
      I think you have to win freeroll or something to get that offer. I remember one dude once asked about points as well in local comunity poker forum i sometimes read. He won some tournament and had to get titan points to claim other prizes. 3k for playstation, 25k for sony vaio laptop and smth like that.
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Well i remember i found that somewhere before so i checked again ;)

Here it is ;)

http://www.titanpoker.com/first_deposit.html

First you have to win freeroll :D .... is all there
    • gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      i play NL10 on titan and i usually play 4 tables (anymore makes me leak so much money) and in 3 hours of sss play i usually get around 30-50 titan points. I may be wrong but it is to my understanding that on titan you only earn rake for preflop pay, for something like 0-24c you get 0.2 points, for 25-50c you get 1 point and so on, there is a link on the site somewhere if you want to find it which gives you a detailed table of this. I find titan is very hard to get rake and titan points up, but my bankroll only allows me to play NL10 so i am more than likely wrong for the higher levels
    • gonetrolling
      gonetrolling
      Bronze
      i have over 44k pts and have never used for anything other than the pts tournys, i would like to know how i can take advantage of the pts for something other than the tournys.
    • jojogivusago
      jojogivusago
      Bronze
      I THOUGHT IT WAS EASY TO GET TP POINTS IVE ONLY PLAYED ON IT SINCE MONDAY. 1 TABLE(IM A BEGINNER) USING THE BRM SYSTEM AND IVE CASHED OUT £250 AND GOT NEARLY 900 POINTS. AM I DOING SOMRTHING WRONG???
    • gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      wow what level r u playing? its taken me about a month playing 4 tables about 5 hours a day on nl10 to get around 900tp, im not sure if you get more on beginner tables because i didnt play for around 6 months after registering so i could never go on them. It would be nice to see some stats on this if you have any?
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gonetrolling
      i have over 44k pts and have never used for anything other than the pts tournys, i would like to know how i can take advantage of the pts for something other than the tournys.
      Hey gonetrolling

I have just joined the September challenge. Its a $20k prizepool, with a maximum of 350 players. It costs 10k points to join, but looks like a nice tourney. I'm not sure what the requirements are for the tourney though (eg. you may need to be a VIP level, or earn a certain amount of points the previous month).

Best regards,
      Stiev
    • jojogivusago
      jojogivusago
      Bronze
      started playing 0.25/0.50 with sss. then moved to 0.50/$1 last night and doubled up a few times. bit naughty not starting on on nl10 but hey it worked for me.. good times :D
    • gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      lol that explains it then, no wonder y u got ur points up faster lol