PokerStrategy.com is a lair!! About $5000 tournament in EverestPoker room

• Elytoro
      Elytoro
      Global
      Also..guys..we have here 2 big lairs...PokerStrategy.com and EverestPoker.com
      Is the first time in my life (i play poker online from 4 years) to see such a big fake.
      Pokerstrategy tell us 2 weeks ago..that..if i make one deposit on EverestPoker.com, i am directly registered to a big freeroll whit $5000 prizes.Ok! I maked one deposit on EverestPoker.com and i was registered for this tournament.
      Also..in this day i played this tourney.What was the prizes for this tournament?? $0! yes my friends! unreal! but is true..the prizes for this tournament was $0!!!
      SHAME YOU POKERSTRATEGY! SHAME YOU!
      Unless..give us one explication for this tournament.We was 164 "suckers" what we maked deposit on EverestPoker in this last 2 weeks.Is our right to receive one explication!
  • 7 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Elytoro,

Unless you stop spamming these threads I will have to ban your account. There are reasonable ways to talk about this, and there was probably simply a misunderstanding.

I will look into what happened and report here.

Best regards,
      SoyCD

[Edit] Since you elected to open up another 10 identical threads your account is at least temporarily banned. As for the matter at hand we are in contact with Everest and trying to find out what happened.
    • RRtwos
      RRtwos
      Bronze
      Hello SoyCD,

My experience with PS in Holland is very good and i see even dutch players posting their blog here.

I did open an account at Everst and played there because i wanted to be in the freeroll, i did and i won it!!

I understood a few weeks ago it was a 5000 dollar GTD roll with minimum of 50 players (max 2000), that was noted in the lobby.

I think the above reaction is totally NOT what you put in a forum,

but want to say, please inform because i didnt poker a few hours for nothing i hope... (and was awake the reast of the night wondering what will become of it!!

Hope to hear from you,

Kind regards,

RRtwos
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RRtwos
      Hello SoyCD,

My experience with PS in Holland is very good and i see even dutch players posting their blog here.

I did open an account at Everst and played there because i wanted to be in the freeroll, i did and i won it!!

I understood a few weeks ago it was a 5000 dollar GTD roll with minimum of 50 players (max 2000), that was noted in the lobby.

I think the above reaction is totally NOT what you put in a forum,

but want to say, please inform because i didnt poker a few hours for nothing i hope... (and was awake the reast of the night wondering what will become of it!!

Hope to hear from you,

Kind regards,

RRtwos
      Hello RRtwos,

Congratulations for winning it all :)

As soon as I know more you will know about it (although I see you are already checking the German thread as well - where it will most likely also appear as soon as we figure out what went wrong.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • eudodo
      eudodo
      Bronze
      Hi,

Congratulations RRtwos!!

Such a shame that the managment of Everest doesn't realise that building a good reputation takes years but you can destroy it in hours.

During the tournament I was trying to find out about the prizes and in the end I quit. Something told me (online tell I guess) that is not worthy to play.

For me it was the bigest dissapointment in online poker. No chance for refering a firend...

But again --- Congratulations RRtwos!!
      (I hope that you will get some rewards soon)

Regards
    • RRtwos
      RRtwos
      Bronze
      Thnx for your replie Eudodo.

When it's not getting paid it is also one of my biggest dissapointments!
      Not a lot info about the tournament in lobby and players getting kicked out early when they are late is not the way.

but have been pokering for half a year online now and it would heve been my biggest cash out (if it is 5000 dollar total price money as promissed!!).

Hope to get a statisfied answer very soon!!!

Good luck to you allso...
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RRtwos
      Thnx for your replie Eudodo.

When it's not getting paid it is also one of my biggest dissapointments!
      Not a lot info about the tournament in lobby and players getting kicked out early when they are late is not the way.

but have been pokering for half a year online now and it would heve been my biggest cash out (if it is 5000 dollar total price money as promissed!!).

Hope to get a statisfied answer very soon!!!

Good luck to you allso...
      any progress?
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      See news - he was officially announced winner of the tournament.