Skrill (Moneybooker) Mastercard

• Julmaj
      Julmaj
      Bronze
      Hello,
      need help with skrill mastercard. I submit application to get a mastercard, they ask me to verify my identity by sending my document copy, i do that. So now i'm waiting for application approval and i'm waiting for 10 days now (Your application is currently awaiting approval. We will send you an email when it has been reviewed.) I payed 13$ for my mastercard and get nothing. I send them letters by email, but they don't respond. What should i do? Maybe someone had same problem?
  • 4 replies
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hey Julmaj,

First of all, since this is your first post, welcome to the forum!

Please contact pokerstrategy@skrill.com, so they can help you further.

If you need anything else, don't hesitate to get back to us :)

Kind regards,
      Tino
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Keep patience mate they are very serious and good

I believe you will get your mastercard

GL :)
    • Julmaj
      Julmaj
      Bronze
      I write to pokerstrategy@skrill.com, but i have feeling that they will don't respond too. I get mail from them: "We have created a ticket for you (#00138481) and aim to reply within 20 hours, but due to a significant increase in the volume of queries to our customer services centre we are experiencing a few delays", letters like this one i had get before, but no one has respond to me for a week. P.S. sorry for my broken english.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey julmaj,

I would expect a reply but obviously I cannot say when. Just hang on in there and your query will be dealt with in rotation. I would advise not to send a second email as it will send everything back to the end of the queue :)

Regards,
      Gary.