This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Skrill (Moneybooker) Mastercard

• Julmaj
      Julmaj
      Bronze
      Hello,
      need help with skrill mastercard. I submit application to get a mastercard, they ask me to verify my identity by sending my document copy, i do that. So now i'm waiting for application approval and i'm waiting for 10 days now (Your application is currently awaiting approval. We will send you an email when it has been reviewed.) I payed 13$ for my mastercard and get nothing. I send them letters by email, but they don't respond. What should i do? Maybe someone had same problem?
  • 4 replies
    • TJtheTJ
      TJtheTJ
      Bronze
      Hey Julmaj,

First of all, since this is your first post, welcome to the forum!

Please contact pokerstrategy@skrill.com, so they can help you further.

If you need anything else, don't hesitate to get back to us :)

Kind regards,
      Tino
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Keep patience mate they are very serious and good

I believe you will get your mastercard

GL :)
    • Julmaj
      Julmaj
      Bronze
      I write to pokerstrategy@skrill.com, but i have feeling that they will don't respond too. I get mail from them: "We have created a ticket for you (#00138481) and aim to reply within 20 hours, but due to a significant increase in the volume of queries to our customer services centre we are experiencing a few delays", letters like this one i had get before, but no one has respond to me for a week. P.S. sorry for my broken english.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey julmaj,

I would expect a reply but obviously I cannot say when. Just hang on in there and your query will be dealt with in rotation. I would advise not to send a second email as it will send everything back to the end of the queue :)

Regards,
      Gary.